[2.5] Tulfall Self-cast and CwC Discharge Juggernaut, Full Screen (122%) AoE, Perma IC

Video

Required gear

How I gain charges?

Spoiler

Core items of build are Romira's Banquet ring, 2 Powerlessness jewels, Tulfall wand, Voll's Devotion amulet. Romira's Banquet allows me generate power charge every time I hit a monster, with 2 Powerlessness jewels my maximum amount of power charges is reduced from 3 to 1. I'll be loosing power charge because of Tullfall wand and gaining new one because of Romira's Banquet with every hit. I'll be also gaining 1 frenzy and 1 endurance charge because of Tulfall and Voll's devotion every time my power charge expire, which is happening on every hit. This is became very strong with "Unrelenting" Juggernaut passive.

My Current Gear

Spoiler

Uniques with +1 charge, and +1 charge corrupts are not necessary.

Gems and links

Spoiler

Self-cast
Spoiler

Swap Inc AoE gem with Conc Effect for more solo target damage.

Blade vortex helps to keep charges full. Swap low lvl Immortall Call with high lvl, to self cast it for more survivability when needed.

This CWDT setup also helps to keep charges full.

Procs Elemental Equilibrium, and curse on hit. Also helps to keep charges full.

Only greate With lab enchant "30% reduced Lightning warp duration". You can replace it with flame dash, if you using Quicksilver flask.

CwC
Spoiler

All same as Self-cast setups.
Just replace your Discharge links, and make your chest BBBBBR instead BBBBRR:

Also +1 curse gem to the Orb of storm

Passive tree

Spoiler
Self-cast

CwC

Ascendancy: Juggernaut

Unflinching -> Unrelenting -> Unbreakable -> Unstoppable

Bandits Help Oak - Kill all - Help Oak

Stats

Spoiler

Defence
Spoiler
Defence in town
http://imgur.com/huKz8rV

Defence with full charges
http://imgur.com/29hUw8W

Defence full buffed (charges, flasks)
http://imgur.com/wUAe6Sw

Offence
Spoiler

Tooltip with Increased Aoe
http://imgur.com/94kE8Dq

Tooltip with Conc Effect
http://imgur.com/NwpheIo

Last edited by xfrzz on Dec 23, 2016, 8:08:25 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2017, 11:11:30 AM
SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I'm playing Cyclone MJ discharge now.
Cyclone in POE not works well ;(
Running a similar build but on a raider. Try incinerate instead of scorching ray for CwC. Scorching ray doesn't actually hit so it doesn't generate charges for you AFAIK.
"
WaterWii wrote:
Running a similar build but on a raider. Try incinerate instead of scorching ray for CwC. Scorching ray doesn't actually hit so it doesn't generate charges for you AFAIK.

Im using Elemental Equilibrium. Orb of storms and my CWDT setups helps to keep my charges full 80% of time.
Just tested Incinerate without EE, and damage almost the same, but hp recovered from Kingsguard is better. I will update links and tree for CwC setup soon.
EDIT: Updated.
Last edited by xfrzz on Dec 21, 2016, 9:58:19 PM
Heya,

Will this work in Hardcore? If possible could you give some advice on levelling ?
Build looks awesome though thanks
"
Spooo wrote:
Heya,

Will this work in Hardcore? If possible could you give some advice on levelling ?
Build looks awesome though thanks

Not sure, really. It's like mjolnir builds.
I would recommend it for hardcore if you play really safe, but build is not cheap at all.
t15+ bosses can be painful, and i can't do any guardian deathless right now (but im doing very hard mods)
This build mostly for fun, uber lab, and for those who likes discharge based builds.

Anyway, someone can try it, and tell us. :)

For future: sorry guys about my english, it's not my native language.

P.S. Mostly viable for hardcore, i think, it's self-cast. You can oneshot almost any boss till t11 with ignite. But reflect can be a problem without phoenix shield.
P.S.2 For uber lab this build is very strong, 9+ charges and permanent Immortal call allows you beat uber izaro with any mods easily, traps deal almost 0 dmg for me in uber lab.

"
Spooo wrote:
Build looks awesome

Thanks.
Last edited by xfrzz on Dec 22, 2016, 3:51:51 AM
Looks like a lot of fun!

I am curious as to whether or not you would be willing to provide a leveling breakdown in regards to point distribution though. As someone who has never made anything like this, it's hard to tell which keystones take priority which can make the overall leveling experience a mixed bag of cats.

Appreciate the build though and will be giving it a try in the mean time.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Dec 22, 2016, 4:15:55 PM
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Looks like a lot of fun!

I am curious as to whether or not you would be willing to provide a leveling breakdown in regards to point distribution though. As someone who has never made anything like this, it's hard to tell which keystones take priority which can make the overall leveling experience a mixed bag of cats.

Appreciate the build though and will be giving it a try in the mean time.

Sure, will make it soon, but seems Tulfall wand has 65lvl requirement, you need to lvl up with another build, sadly. (totems, flameblast, flameblast totems :D )
"
xfrzz wrote:
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
Sure, will make it soon, but seems Tulfall wand has 65lvl requirement, you need to lvl up with another build, sadly. (totems, flameblast, flameblast totems :D )

Excellent! I've been trucking away at travelling points and have traveled as far as Explosive Impact and am now back-filling so I can opt in to spells instead of physical abilities even though the Warchief is a monster ability.

Lucked out and Picked up a BBBBBR Kingsguard too so now it's a matter of leveling since I have all the other gear.

Thanks again!

Mars
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Dec 22, 2016, 9:21:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info