[Closed] Acts Carry Service (Story Skipping)

+1 good carry a3c through a4m
From a4n to a4m in less then 2hours nice and quick!
My Ambush IGN: @DogeDonger
Carried me all the way through Act 2 Normal to Act 4 Merciless. About 10 times faster than trying to run it myself. Honestly wouldn't have even made this char without this service. The repetitive questing is the only thing I dislike about the game, and this all but solves it. All you have to is click a few portals and all your questing is done for you. I will literally use this service on all my characters from now on (I might play through the new 6 acts in 3.0 though, at least once :p).

This guy knows exactly what to do and is very fairly priced for the convenience it provides. 10/10
Great service, all of Cruel and Merc while I watched Netflix.

Can now level 2012 style in Ledge/Docks while watching more.
I bought his services for Act 2 and Act 3 Merciless because I was fed up with whatever came after Act 1. Coincidentally, he was also carrying someone on the same act/difficulty as me. Managed to catch me up to the other guy quickly and took care of both of us fast and efficiently with no problems whatsoever. I will definitely hire him again for any new characters. Very reliable service and would highly recommend!
Very good service, bought a rush from a4c to a4m, happened in about 40-50 minutes with all additional skillpoints. Would get boosted again.
Allright, I'm back from vacation.

Also I have to raise my price per act up to 7c. Service became so popular that I hardly had any time to play the game itself.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Last edited by Naizuri on May 13, 2017, 7:10:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info