PoE on Xiaomi Laptop

Hello fellow Exiles!
It is Christmas time and I'm considering to buy myself a new Laptop.
As a huge fan of Xiaomi, owning Smartphones, Powerbanks, Earphones, FM-Transmitters etc. I'm very interested in buying the Xiaomi Air Laptop].
Path of Exile is by far my most played game ever and I know it will be the same in many years from now!
Because of this I like to ask you guys, if anyone of you own the 12" or the 13" model of this Laptop. If so, can you please tell me how well/bad PoE runs on it? I wouldn't care if it only runs smooth on lowest settings, it just has to be playable.
I only found one Video of a guy showing PoE on the 12" model. It doesn't seem to run that smooth, even in the Coast with a low level character.
But I'm more interested in the 13" model, because it has more RAM, a better CPU and the most important (I think): a dedicated GPU (Geforce 940MX).
I hope anyone in this awesome community can help me out!
Thanks for your answers and your regards, as english isn't my native language.
IGN: Shuena or Khyzer
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2016, 7:57:53 AM
its nice but temperatures may be a problem (idk its not the same but im playing with i5 3317u 6gb ram intel hd 4000 ultra laptop and can reach 95 degrees celsius in some mins or game areas after all the new improvements added:/)
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info