[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

Hi mate and thx for helping out all of us new gamers to find builds and understanding the game. i really want to try this build, but for some reason, the skilltree is lacking a lot of points and i have a hard time figuring out how the path is surpose to be. If you are still maintaining this tread, could you by any chance update the skilltree?
"
highfrog100 wrote:
Hi mate and thx for helping out all of us new gamers to find builds and understanding the game. i really want to try this build, but for some reason, the skilltree is lacking a lot of points and i have a hard time figuring out how the path is surpose to be. If you are still maintaining this tread, could you by any chance update the skilltree?

here is my skill tree
https://tinyurl.com/j48v988

I am taking nodes for extra resistance!
I'm spending points in
"Faith and Steel" near "Elementalist"
"Fire Walker"
"Lightning Walker"
"Void Barrier" near "Vaal Pact"

I have 11k ES and max res
"
Jimmybizzle wrote:
Any chance of a skill tree update and some updates for 2.6 if you're still maintaining the guide?

here is my skill tree
https://tinyurl.com/j48v988

I am taking nodes for extra resistance!
I'm spending points in
"Faith and Steel" near "Elementalist"
"Fire Walker"
"Lightning Walker"
"Void Barrier" near "Vaal Pact"

I have 11k ES and max res
Hi!

I really love your build!!! I go reroll right now!

I don't understand why have +maximum life on item because we play on LL. (Because of VRF damage?)
Last edited by MoroFSKY on Mar 26, 2017, 8:05:06 PM
Well, You are trying to make an ES build without going for ES gear, how do you even have 3.5k? frop the life and get ES. Will probably be able to write more in a couple hours, just hit merc. dried Lake.
So ... I've never done this before but I guess I'll share what I am doing.

First of all, here's the skilltree I'm using as of now.
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAMkjAABi37ARLXyD6-4y0UVHwGY8Be98n9-CEI-mRKssnFWupwjYJFZIna4DdZErXwSPRpuhGGpYBxBYh2XfiukCS64bJdlbbRmX9FJTPV8RUDW5pyuXlUyzRX4OXGr6IvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbFcinvXvoqhL3_GEZYHHpUu8NVJUQ5IXfKexKa-VEcrChEv62O1SG1sD6ski8M6KjiMNuUZtDj79ZeXRXyaO4KboqNRdBqBppn314_60NBfangvfOVresi_RlL8TAAAAAAA

I am very shot on ES (Due to lacking A blessing of chayula) and cannot use my Vaal RF setup effectively cause I have neither a 6-link (wasted 1800 fuse trying) nor a Vessel of Vinktar (and am kinda broke right now)

This is what I had in mind the tree will look like at lv 92 (keep in mind that you use the Intuitive Leap jewl to pick up Overcharged at the Pain Attunement//Arcane Vision area)
Might have to get Holy Fire to oneshot bosses, will have to try that out later.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPEjAAB237ARLXyD6-4y0UVHwGY8Be98n9-CEI-mRKssnFWupwjYJFZIna4DdZErXwSPRpuhGGpYBxBYh2XfiukCS64bJdlbbRmX9FJTPV8RUDW5pyuXlUyzRX4OXGr6IvRsC5MnXIp7176KoS9_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVEOSF3ynsSmvlRHKwoRL-tjtUhtbA-rJIvDOio4jDblGbQ4-_WXl0V8mjuCm6KjUXQagaaZ99eP-tDQX2p4L3zl0B_v64RIXGvDbRzcjxrK07QM6roNfDQKN2YsppDWm7WExVH7zRYfGO-I-TfXz0mxa3rIv0ZS_EwAAAAAAA==

I'm using very bad Gear (only 5k ES) and have problems with surviveability but the damage is fairly satisfying. Don't know how to link my gear/ character and I am too tired to find that out now. Might do that tomorrow if I get a request.
If you can look up my characters though (don't know if you can just do that or if I have to activate that) the character's name is "They_see_me_walking"
Now however I'll go to bed.
**Just a bit of news for everybody**

I'm working on something ridiculous with a stupid amount of required currency and extremely hard items to get, but it's going to behave similarly to Stampede for the clear speed at least. I'm gonna solve the boss issue as I level up (yea I made a new character for this cause I had no Templar).

Stay tuned!
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
why my Abberath's Fury don't deal any dmg?
i can't see your tree bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info