CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

As above poster said, why ele weakness instead of conductivity?

Also, how do you deal with ele reflect?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
As above poster said, why ele weakness instead of conductivity?

Also, how do you deal with ele reflect?

20q ele weakness does the same as conductivity so really doesnt matter just had it around.

Ele reflect does nothing. Vessel of Vinktor you have like 84% ele res with 25% leech. Just make sure vinktars is up

Back from vacation hope everyone had a merry christmas!

Thanks for all those that helped answered questions while I was gone!
Curious if you have tried Skyforths?

Would think the stun reduction/extra crit to keep EO up from charges and more mana for MoM might be better than the int/extra es?

Could be wrong.
"
nemsevolnnez wrote:
Curious if you have tried Skyforths?

Would think the stun reduction/extra crit to keep EO up from charges and more mana for MoM might be better than the int/extra es?

Could be wrong.

eo is never never a problem and mana isnt needed and i solved all stun issues with the boot enchant so just not even close to worth the 30ex investment
prolly a nub question, wouldnt using ele focus prevent lightning dmg to inflict shock which increase dmg. or am i missing something obvious

also, have you considered spending 7 points to unwavering stance, or is it just not worth the investment
If we only have a level 3 enlighten, would you recommend grabbig charisma by vaal pact? getting level 4 is like 5ex more
"
buttcommander wrote:
prolly a nub question, wouldnt using ele focus prevent lightning dmg to inflict shock which increase dmg. or am i missing something obvious

also, have you considered spending 7 points to unwavering stance, or is it just not worth the investment

Vessel of vinktar shocks for us so no worries :D Might as well take the huge more multiplier!

"
broseidon07 wrote:
If we only have a level 3 enlighten, would you recommend grabbig charisma by vaal pact? getting level 4 is like 5ex more

lvl 4 enlighten isnt needed at all just happened to have it sitting around. you can run the 2 auras with no enlighten at all
Really nice build.

Just hoping i had enough gear to play it properly
Thanks for answering my questions thus far. I'm currently leveling up but wondering how you get enough mana leech from just the 0.4 in duelist?

Do you not have mana issues? Other BF builds I've run in the past use blasphemy + warlords mark, but it feels so sketchy leveling with only 0.4% mana leech lol. just hope you can hold down BF and whirling blades at end game with no issue
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Thanks for answering my questions thus far. I'm currently leveling up but wondering how you get enough mana leech from just the 0.4 in duelist?

Do you not have mana issues? Other BF builds I've run in the past use blasphemy + warlords mark, but it feels so sketchy leveling with only 0.4% mana leech lol. just hope you can hold down BF and whirling blades at end game with no issue

I mean you cant whilring blades forever without hitting anything but bladeflurry isnt even close to a concern. if you are hitting something you can hold down forever. Can watch my shaper or uber vid for reference. It's fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info