CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
Moksu wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:

I agree. But it is just not needed. I had not a single point in 1 es node and no area nodes and with dying sun hit whole screen and had 12k es. Litearlly just damage and int is all you need. Torwards the end I also went dual curse with conductivity and ele weakness for end game bosses which helped a bitch which is why I liked the top pathing.

To each there own there is really no wrong answer when the build does this much damage!

Well you must have had pretty sick gear to have so much ES. Us little people are struggling :(

this is exactly why i asked... im lvl 59 atm, 1.6k ES even WITH 56% increased ES and 437 int. I have 450 ES 5L chest and ~200 ES on other gear.

DPS is absolutely fine, I delete bosses, as the OP says, but surviablity is very low. 1.3k life + 1.6k ES = dead every other zone.

EDIT : its not that i dont trust you, OP, its that I think that getting to comfortable ES levels with minimum investment on tree means EXPENSIVE gear, in the tens of chaos range, and total expense in the multi exalt range.

im sure i cannot afford such an expensive build, so i sacrifice some dps for some survival.
Last edited by MakingNerfsViable on Dec 29, 2016, 1:42:21 AM
Hi,

I'm at 85 with this build atm, followed the passive tree you gave exactly and I'm only missing 2 jewel slots for it to be complete, so I had a question about it..

I have currently got 8320 ES with Disc running in my H/O. In your videos, you have 3000 more(11,175)... How?!
My chest has 184 less ES and my gloves have 100 less ES, and that's it. No matter how you scale it, that won't make up 3k. Currently if I take off my 700 ES chest, I go down to 5k. So, that means you have the equivalent of 700 base ES more than me.. It just really baffles me. I have 1172 Int.

Spoiler

I know my chest is also missing an int roll, I am barely resist capped as it is with this, so I can't afford to change it. But again, the difference in ES between you and me is so high that 50 int here or there won't make the difference anyway.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.
"
Zerfall wrote:
Hi,
I have currently got 8320 ES with Disc running in my H/O. In your videos, you have 3000 more(11,175)... How?!
My chest has 184 less ES and my gloves have 100 less ES, and that's it. No matter how you scale it, that won't make up 3k. Currently if I take off my 700 ES chest, I go down to 5k. So, that means you have the equivalent of 700 base ES more than me.. It just really baffles me. I have 1172 Int.
Thanks.

Because he has more INT on gear, which gives him %ES and more flat +ES in total, so math isnt hard.. if you even have same ES amount from gear, but more int, this boost your %ES, so for example you have 2k flat ES on your items in total, and some %ES in total from tree and int= 400%*2k=8k, if he have more INT, he just gain more %ES, thats why more ES..
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Zerfall wrote:
Hi,
Thanks.

Because he has more INT on gear, which gives him %ES and more flat +ES in total, so math isnt hard.. if you even have same ES amount from gear, but more int, this boost your %ES, so for example you have 2k flat ES on your items in total, and some %ES in total from tree and int= 400%*2k=8k, if he have more INT, he just gain more %ES, thats why more ES..

He has about 55 more int on his gear. That's 11% increased ES. I did think of that already, but thanks anyway.
"
Zerfall wrote:
It just really baffles me. I have 1172 Int.

He has about 55 more int on his gear. That's 11% increased ES. I did think of that already, but thanks anyway.

You sure you have the int jewels?There's no way your int can be so low with that gear... lol even I have like 1150 int and I'm missing int on belt,both rings and chest... also 1 of my claws is not even 12% either and shitty int rolls on gloves/boots/helm.With your gear you should be way higher int.
"
Juggyyy wrote:
"
Zerfall wrote:
It just really baffles me. I have 1172 Int.

You sure you have the int jewels?There's no way your int can be so low with that gear... lol even I have like 1150 int and I'm missing int on belt,both rings and chest... also 1 of my claws is not even 12% either and shitty int rolls on gloves/boots/helm.With your gear you should be way higher int.

Spoiler

These are the jewels I'm using and yeah that gets me 1172. Don't know where else to get it, followed OPs linked passive tree exactly.
Your char is private so its impossible to check gear to see if you have int on everything.

Kind of boggles me when people post complaints about builds and they aren't even level 85 which takes barely any effort unless you play 1 hour a day.
"
Locked_Up wrote:
Your char is private so its impossible to check gear to see if you have int on everything.

Kind of boggles me when people post complaints about builds and they aren't even level 85 which takes barely any effort unless you play 1 hour a day.

I did say just few posts up that I am 85 and linked all my gear, not exactly sure what other info you could gather from my profile.
"
Zerfall wrote:

Spoiler

These are the jewels I'm using and yeah that gets me 1172. Don't know where else to get it, followed OPs linked passive tree exactly.

You should upgrade your jewels, ofc this wont skyrocket your int, but fertile mind rolls up to 24 int, so if you are on budget, you can get 22-23 int roll for cheap.. this x3 helps you to improve some int. And Other jewels should be upgraded too.. Blade flurry isn't a spell, these jewels wont scale.
Last edited by Matematikas on Dec 29, 2016, 10:46:41 AM
Anyone wanna post a decent leveling progression passive tree? Or rough order for keystones. Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info