CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

Explanation
This build is based around
By stacking Intelligence and Dexterity we are able to get ridiculous amounts of damage and attack speed which enables us to destroy the game!

Pros

Ridiculous Clear Speed
Status Immunity
Unique Flasks are still OP
Huge AOE
Ridiculous single target

Cons
Most of gear is very specific and needs high INT which can be expensive

Bandits

Normal: Passive
Cruel: Kraityn
Merciless: Kraityn

Gearing

These are general guidelines on what to look for when buying items. IF you cannot afford all the mods or it doesn't exist (which is often the problem) Start from the right and just remove whatever stat until you can afford or get it!
Helm
Intelligence/Resistances needed/High Energy Shield

Body Armour
Intelligence/High Energy Shield/Resistances needed

Gloves
Intelligence/Resistances needed/ High Energy Shield

Boots
Movement Speed/Intelligence/Resistances needed/ High Energy Shield

Rings
Weapon Elemental Damage/Intelligence/Resistances Needed/Accuracy/Energy Shield

Amulet
Astramentis. It is just that good for this build. If you were able to find likd a perfect Int All Attributes Accuracy Weapon on a Citrine base it might be better but gl with that. If you cannot afford an astramentis just get a rare with as much int and weapon elemental damage as possible! Can also use this to help fix missing resistances

Weapon
Hand of Wisdom and Action. Just looking for 12% Int and as high of dex as you can afford. Pretty easy to divine a decent one if needed

Belt
Resistances Needed/Weapon Elemental Damage/Intelligence/Maximum Energy Shield

My Gear

Flasks

Because of Status Immunity from Ascendancy's we get to abuse Unique Flasks

Ascendancy

Way of Poacher--Avatar of Slaughter
Quartz Infusion--Avatar of the Veil

Jewels
Three Fertile Minds. Then just whatever damage you can find! Resistances can also be fixed here!

Leveling
Buy the unblessed claw. Use it til 68 and switch to blessed version. Just get int on the tree and it boosts your damage very well as low levels!

Enjoy until most likely nerf of these amazing claws!
Last edited by ExilezQ on Mar 4, 2017, 1:35:06 PM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2017, 2:45:55 PM
**Reserved**
How do you deal with stuns? I'm currently using Valyrium
"
dazen16 wrote:
How do you deal with stuns? I'm currently using Valyrium

The boot enchant+ the heart of oak makes for 100% avoidance. Never had any problem with it since that enchant

Added Shaper Fight
Last edited by ExilezQ on Dec 18, 2016, 9:23:21 PM
About to start this build! But, hey you only get your leech from vinktar's orrrr?
ign mmIL
At first, thanks for sharing your build and creating this guide.
My question here: Is this build Hardcore viable? I want to start with it on BHC :).

"Leveling
Buy the unblessed claw. Use it til 68 and switch to blessed version. Just get int on the tree and it boosts your damage very well as low levels! "

Are you talking about Hand of thought and motion blinder?
Last edited by Darkbeef on Dec 19, 2016, 10:53:29 AM
"
MessnerMan11 wrote:
About to start this build! But, hey you only get your leech from vinktar's orrrr?

Vinktars+I get the duelest mana and leech nodes on the tree!

"
Darkbeef wrote:
At first, thanks for sharing your build and creating this guide.
My question here: Is this build Hardcore viable? I want to start with it on BHC :).

"Leveling
Buy the unblessed claw. Use it til 68 and switch to blessed version. Just get int on the tree and it boosts your damage very well as low levels! "

Are you talking about Hand of thought and motion blinder?

Yes I am referring to the hand of though and motion! I lvled with it and astamentis and the game was super easy! As far as hardcore I'm not a big HC played but I assume as long as you respec to this later or get life nodes early it should work fine! Its hard to go ci until like 68 where you can get a vaal regalia!
Can you show your dps in hideout and fully buffed? I am playing a similar build with a different skill tree and wanted to compare. Thank You!
Can you do this build with spectral throw just swapping out the gems in the 6 link?
How well does this build perform on a 5l?
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info