[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

2.6: The build is now around 10-30% less damage because of the nerf. But it's not even weak :)

DPS At lvl 90 on Path of Building
Spoiler

DPS At lvl 94 on Path of Building
Spoiler

And you can get 1 more jewel socket at lvl 98, the damage can be:
Spoiler

New DPS at lvl 98 (replacement is +1 marylene's amulet)
Spoiler

Build's Code for anyone wanna messing around
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/2YJZ4JvY

[Videos]
#2.6 Videos:Mino
Shaper and Phoenix(47% more life and- 11max res) Kill

Hi guys, This is my first build ever , If u have any idea and question, just ask :D

DPS Screenshot (with poison gem ofc)
Spoiler

Gems lvl 20 With everything up ( more damage Version)

Gems lvl 21 with everything up (More damage version)

DPS Screenshot for More ES version with lvl 21 gems:

Defense(without any buff)

Spoiler

More Energy Shield Version

Pros:
Spoiler

_Insane Damage
_Really high ES (14k viable without Ming's Hearts)
_Can clear pretty much every bosses
_Clearspeed is like 50% faster with better base Daggers.
...(more?)

Cons
Spoiler

_VERY VERY expensive to get high-end gears.(the BV nerf is very bad)
_Medium clearspeed
_A little bit annoying without Skyforth(cast another BV with PCoC setup).
_CANT DO POISON IMMUNE CONTENTS (CHIMERIA AND HYDRA). Can do with ez mods but not really viable.
...(more?_

Passive Tree And Bandits choice
Spoiler

Around lvl 20
Around level 50-60

We should take life notes first for leveling, then we spec to CI at lvl 68-69
Swap to CI

Lvl 90
Spoiler

lvl 94(you should stop here :D)
Spoiler

lvl 98
Spoiler

Bandits:
+1(or kraityn if u want to use Ming's Hearts)/Oak/Alira.

Leveling:
Start with firetrap and freezing pulse->Blade vortex -> bladeFall(or just bv if u want).

Ascendancy:
Spoiler

Red first :D

How to build?

This build is about the recently reworked BV, which is very bad . But what if we scale the poison damage with Assassin nodes?

First: How to poison
We use Poison gem XD.

Second: What will we lose as an Assassin BV?
Spoiler

And that's all. YES WE CAN BLEED PERMANENTLY TO GAIN 20% EXTRA PHYSCAL DAMAGE AS CHAOS DAMAGE but not the idiot bleeding damage itself :).

We can bleed as the same way as we do to gain fortify. Just dash to them. If it hit, you will gain fortify and enemies got bleed at the same time for sure.
Spoiler

If it looks stupid but it works, it ain't stupid LOL.
[Gearing]
This build is no longer need Vinktars to defeat Shaper. So NO NEED TO HAVE LIGHTNING TO SPELLS ON DAGGERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT CHANGE. NOW YOU CAN USE WHAT EVER DAGGER YOU WANT !

"
mixzzzzz wrote:
[OP]
I'm using this account ATM.( more MTX kek).

Here's my items atm:
Spoiler

[/b][/u]
[/spoiler]

Jewels:

About jewel:

Primary:
% Increased damage(double dipping initial hit & poison damage)
% Increased Chaos damage(double dipping initial hit & poison damage)
% Increased Physcal(double dipping initial hit and extra chaos damage from phys)
% increased global critical trike multiplier
% increased spell critical strike multiplier
% increased spell damage
% increased area

Optional:

I use this jewel near Witch section, to allocate the "Alchemist" and "Energy shield on shield " nodes. You should allocate the "Engery shield on shield" if u have 450+ shield. Otherwise any6% node can do it.

Again, if you have any question, just ask here or Whiper me: IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish . Thank you for reading!

Importan Update 21/1/2017

Spoiler
Sorry guys I'll no longer play the game due to a lot of realife "responsibilities". I'll make the last update to the build and preveal the top secret of my build:

#1: Tree:
Current tree (lvl 91)

Final Tree

New passive Tree for Mapping With this tree, you will have more skill duration so you wont need to recast BV many time anymore.

#2 Secret of New refactored Blade Vortex:

" More damage & hit rate per stack"-Blade Vortex Gem's description.

So now, If you have a 3 link BV with lvl 1, which will cost you 10-11 mana per cast(2 stack) and u can max stack after 4 second. At maximum stack with lvl 1 BV, you cast 1 Of your main BV. The results is: BV is now deal maximum damage of lvl 1 BV and maximum damage of your main BV. This still works will multiple BV set up (like culling set up in another 2 link, or curse on hit in another 3 link, or both) ALL OF THEM WILL WORK AT THE SAME TIME until they expired on their individual duration. So after to stack BV with stacking setup, You cast your Main BV once. Then sustain the 20stack with your stacking setup and cast your BV again after [It's duration] which is like 7second (10 second if u use inc duration).

So, With this trick. You guys now remove spell echo in the main setup and put in Controlled Destruction instead(or inc duration if u want to mapping ) Which make my build(or any other BV) now have 50% MORE DAMAGE with. If u need to stack, stack up with lvl 1 bv, then u cast 1 main BV and kill them all with the damage of 20 stacks and solve the mana problem down to:700%. So, If you have mana problem, Solved. If you have Damage issue, solved. Good luck and Stay healthy, I may visit this page in the futrue but not any other upgrade for the build,just to answer your questions. So, Enjoy!

Changelog:
19/12/2016: #1 We use Warlord blasphemy now (take off clarity) to keep up Mana/Es in a better way.
In previous setup, we curse monsters that dealt damage to us. Which could be a problem in Atziri split phases. You see, the first one that does damage is the spear one, if you chose the wrong (caster, channelling one, rip if u chose reflect one haha) You might lose leech and die before the second CWDT triggers to apply curses. You dont need to worry about that now with blasphemy+warlord marks.
#2: Updated Breach lords kill video.

20/12/2016: #1 Updated More ES version passive tree & gear. Updated new DPS screenshot images with lvl 21 gems.
#2 Updated Deathless Uber Atziri.

21/12/2016: #1 Updated Current Set up, Shaper kill and Video for Clearspeed Showcase.
#2 Updated Deathless Shaper run video.
22/12/2016: The #3 build is no longer need Vinktar flask. Added Deathless Shaper run with no vinktar (they're still there just in case i met Rigwald lol).
#2: BUILD IS STILL A SHAPER KILLER. ADDED GIF FACETANKING SHAPER AT 2.5.1 .
#3: Added Best Set up at build #3. Video's comming.

28/12/2016: Update new Video for 2.5.1 Boss fights.

#2: Updated new Video about Ghosted Uber Trio and Atziri & FULL LIFE SHAPER FIGHTS.

9/1/2017: Updated new video for 2.5.1 Bossfight with 10exa budget.
Updated My current tree at my current Build.

My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on May 13, 2017, 1:29:36 AM
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2017, 5:47:58 PM
It blows my mind how everybody overlooked the %more damage per BV stack dipping poison. The Single-Target Dps scaling is mind-boggling for tiny amounts of currency. NiceBuild™
"
AjBamf wrote:
It blows my mind how everybody overlooked the %more damage per BV stack dipping poison. The Single-Target Dps scaling is mind-boggling for tiny amounts of currency. NiceBuild™

lol

Spoiler

Thanks anyway haha.
BV check
Assassin check
10k+ ES check
Poison double dipping check

Ok certified good build
MFJonesHC
wait, that 30% more dmg per blade double dips into the poison damage??

no fking way. that is legit busted beyond belief if so
"
xMustard wrote:
wait, that 30% more dmg per blade double dips into the poison damage??

no fking way. that is legit busted beyond belief if so

Yes it is true

Blade Flurry was actually a classic noob trap. BV is actually still OP.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Dec 18, 2016, 11:56:16 PM
holy shiat. i actually took my BF raider and just plugged in BV gems and boom, it has even more dmg without crit without assassin stuff or anything.

it is legit insane.

i still just really dislike the skill in general, having to cast all the time with high mana costs, its annoying. that is pretty crazy though. hmm i may need to revisit BV though under the right build
ya know what, i think this build actually could have the highest DPS output in the game now. even more so with a stat stick instead of a shield, if you were going life over CI
Thank you for your comments guys.

Updated new gem setup on helmet and shield.
hi looks good sir. what do you rec if we dont have skyforth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info