You want to kick some ass and chew bubble gum, but you are all out of gum?

This would give you alot of armour if you get pieces with evasion & armour on it. Never miss. Never get stunned, alot of life combined with alot of melee damage, and on top of that you should support your main skill(s) with melee damage + added fire damage. Shit is going to die.
As you progress and start getting better gear with resist, you can undo the 15% nodes around the Diamond Skin in the marauder line and get some more dps/hp.

Now this build is intended for the "beginner" group of PoE. Experienced players might think this is boring or just standard, but this works well if you are new to the game :)

Try it out and and let me know what you think.

Skills I would use with this build;

Single target: Heavy Strike

AoE : Sweep and Leap Slam. (Ground slam could also be used, but i find it boring and not too effective with 2h.)

Auras : Anger at start, and Grace when you get iron reflexes. Wrath is optional

Support gems : Melee damage, Added fire damage, Weapon Elemental damage (if you got high fire dmg on your weapon), Life leech(If you need it), Faster attacks (If you want even more damage).
Last edited by KoolaidBro on Feb 21, 2013, 10:56:36 PM
You want honesty?

Here is some honesty. I didn't read a single word of your post yet. Except for the thread title...

And you deserve a bump.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
You want honesty?

Here is some honesty. I didn't read a single word of your post yet. Except for the thread title...

And you deserve a bump.

Agreed!
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
IGN:(Beyond) Ripitornado

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info