[2.5 Video Guide] Defekt's Fire Cyclone Berserker [HC]

NOTICE: A few things have been changed. Instead of running Arctic Armour, I'm going with Blasphemy + Temporal Chains (Enfeeble would also be a great option). This seems more suitable, as Arctic Armour doesn't do much (other than chill) when you're moving.
Secondly, I've changed a few nodes around in the passive tree, freeing up 4 nodes. My health pool went from 5.2k to 5.7k, and will now reach an easy 6k within the next couple of levels.
Thanks for the support!

Link to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9lkwSjOHg

Passives & Gear (VapingVeganAtheist):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jacobism/characters

Bandits:
Oak
Kraityn
Oak

Jewels:
%life, attack speed and/or fire damage

Thanks a lot!
twitch.tv/defekt_tv

"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Last edited by Jacobism on Dec 16, 2016, 2:24:30 PM
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2016, 11:26:35 AM
Will be trying this out when i get back from Germany, looks really cool though. Thanks for the build :) Do you think 5.7k is a lil low for hc?
Last edited by tomiscool on Dec 17, 2016, 4:46:34 AM
Thanks!

Currently level 84 with 5.8k life and I will pick up another 25% the next following 5 levels. I think I'll be around 6.6k at 89, which seems just about fine considering the crazy defenses.

On top of that, I'm now running Temp Chains (for maps) and will probably change to Enfeeble later. With a constant 90% phys reduction, 625 life regen per second, 3% life leech and 308 instant life per hit for every Molten Burst proc (7 projectiles x 44 Life Gained on Hit) - and a possible 7+ seconds Immortal Call (90-100% uptime in breaches), I think it's pretty tanky.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Last edited by Jacobism on Dec 17, 2016, 6:00:12 AM
"
Jacobism wrote:
Thanks!

Currently level 84 with 5.8k life and I will pick up another 25% the next following 5 levels. I think I'll be around 6.6k at 89, which seems just about fine considering the crazy defenses.

On top of that, I'm now running Temp Chains (for maps) and will probably change to Enfeeble later. With a constant 90% phys reduction, 625 life regen per second, 3% life leech and 308 instant life per hit for every Molten Burst proc (7 projectiles x 44 Life Gained on Hit) - and a possible 7+ seconds Immortal Call (90-100% uptime in breaches), I think it's pretty tanky.

Brilliant, thanks for your time to reply to me. Im kinda new to poe, but what situations would you change between temp chains and enfeeble?
"
tomiscool wrote:

Brilliant, thanks for your time to reply to me. Im kinda new to poe, but what situations would you change between temp chains and enfeeble?

It really depends on the circumstances. Temporal Chains is a great slowing factor which is nice for running maps (counters turbo mods and so). Enfeeble is a straight damage reduction, which is great for big hits, volatiles, bosses and alike. They are both great, it's a matter of taste really.
"DEFEKT PoE" @ YouTube
Last edited by Jacobism on Dec 20, 2016, 6:31:40 AM
Nice video. I stumbled upon this thread looking for a new build but didn't realize how popular it was. I managed to pick up a 5S Ngahamu's Flame for under 60c in HC and am having a lot of fun with the build.

I was wondering about some utility vaal skills to maybe work into it such as Vaal cyclone or vaal grace. I see that you use vaal lightning trap. What do you think about the utility portion for the build?

Thanks again.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Dec 20, 2016, 11:27:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info