[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

"
blublablubla wrote:
"
kharper6 wrote:
Thanks for the build. I'm sitting at about 80k with GMP in hideout. I got lucky on a helm enchant, I landed the decel speed 30% enchant. My god. Spectral throw now clears two screens and boss fights are much better (weapon throws about twice as far and hangs out even longer). It's not longer a melee build when 1v1. With power charges and 7 frenzy charges my slower proj is about 200k. My int is around 1100 but it may drop a bit as I move some nodes around. I managed to cap my res just barely and got sick of searching for accuracy gloves - tried out shapers touch. They give me the same ES as 210es gloves and my chance to hit went from 89 to 96. I can now drop some accuracy nodes on the tree and get some multiplier nodes. My crit multi is about 290, I'd like to get it to 375 and then I think I can call this build finished.

Very strong, very tanky. Made it to level 90 in about 4 days simply because I never died thanks to vaal pact. Hell I was running dried lake in merciless with about 1.5k life until I hit level 69.

Not sure how to link my gear but feel free to check it out, my character is public. Any recommendations would be great.

For jewels I went mostly with attack speed. Now that I have a billion frenzy charges I might drop those as they seem quite unnecessary. Crit multi + lightning damage + all res would be better. All res is the best thing ever on jewels. It's usually a very cheap mod and makes gearing much easier!

How you have 80k DPS in HO? I have similar gear and tree to yours and my hideout DPS is only 30k..

I'm using increased critical damage instead of lightning pen unless I'm running guardians/elemental resistance maps. That puts me at about 58k in my hideout. If I slam my flasks I'm over 70k in HO :)
"
kharper6 wrote:

You're going to need 1000+ Int to be relevant in tier 10+ maps.

I'm doing fine with ~950 int on T15 maps and 50k gmp in ho. Getting 1000+ is so expensive it almost impossible for me.
Last edited by phx on Mar 30, 2017, 4:15:23 AM
What should I use on SC instead of Unwavering Stance to boost DPS or ES?
Is there a tree for the variation of blade flurry with skyforth? Only found one for spectral throw but wanna try out blade flurry.
I'm going to hit level 90 tomorrow (first time ever, w00t!) and would love to try Uber Atziri for my first time ever.

Do you think I'm ready yet? Or do I need to upgrade stuff?

Playing ST, currently have 8.3k shield, 50,000 GMP tooltip in hideout.

I don't have Unwavering Stance... is this a necessity for the fight? If so, what should I drop to spec into it?

Below is my gear. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAQkB0QMeBbUF-Q2NDkgPxBB7ES8RUBGWFdcV8BX2Ff0XJhmKGdcdgx9BIuoi9CPTJP0qCyo4Kwosvy5TMFs1uTfUO3w8vkHQQzFHBkz_TipRR1ZjWhpbr13yX2pfcGJ5bAhsC20ZbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8aDbYTFhO-GronTjDaNfo2Bj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqm7WhIqEvokCio6OKpyusl60zr-u0xbjZvjq-ir6nwaDBxcLswzPDOsSizZjQrdDQ02_Y1drB2xrb591I51To1upi6xTsGO0_7g7xivT4-WP8xf_e?accountName=brunowa&characterName=BB_SpecThrow
Last edited by brunowa on Mar 30, 2017, 9:07:07 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
I'm going to hit level 90 tomorrow (first time ever, w00t!) and would love to try Uber Atziri for my first time ever.

Do you think I'm ready yet? Or do I need to upgrade stuff?

Playing ST, currently have 8.3k shield, 50,000 GMP tooltip in hideout.

I don't have Unwavering Stance... is this a necessity for the fight? If so, what should I drop to spec into it?

Below is my gear. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAQkB0QMeBbUF-Q2NDkgPxBB7ES8RUBGWFdcV8BX2Ff0XJhmKGdcdgx9BIuoi9CPTJP0qCyo4Kwosvy5TMFs1uTfUO3w8vkHQQzFHBkz_TipRR1ZjWhpbr13yX2pfcGJ5bAhsC20ZbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8aDbYTFhO-GronTjDaNfo2Bj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqm7WhIqEvokCio6OKpyusl60zr-u0xbjZvjq-ir6nwaDBxcLswzPDOsSizZjQrdDQ02_Y1drB2xrb591I51To1upi6xTsGO0_7g7xivT4-WP8xf_e?accountName=brunowa&characterName=BB_SpecThrow

Most of her attacks will one-shot anything below 10kES. This is normal. Run purity of fire, bring a topaz and ruby flask (make sure one of them is "Dousing" just in case you don't have phasing for a brief second and you find yourself burning - also you will need a bleed flask or two). I like to have a lightning trap for the split phase. Don't be afraid to use portals to refill flasks. It's better than dying and tilting :)

Do you not have a vessel of vinktar? Get the lightning pen one ASAP!
Last edited by kharper6 on Mar 30, 2017, 11:48:15 AM
"
coffeecrank wrote:
Thanks for the build, Invalesco! I usually play life-based Cyclone Marauder (Ngamahu's Flame + Xoph's Blood), but this league wanted to try Blade Flurry since the skill animation really appeals to me.

So far I reached level 86, got all ascendancy points and am in the process of improving my gear. I intend to min-max this as much as possible during the league.

Map bosses die really fast, especially with Vinktar + Oak. I feel that AoE is a bit lackluster (but then I'm used to full screen clears, hehe), but I intend to get Dying Sun soon for QoL and replace The Wise Oak. Maybe even spec into a couple AoE nodes on the tree? Not sure yet.

I only died twice when getting to maps (both times to chaos damage/poison), so this build is definitely HC-viable! Just gotta be more careful and maybe get Atziri's Promise for chaos mitigation before you switch to CI. As long as you don't do anything reckless, the build feels very safe. Uber Izaro was a bit of a problem, but I just think I'm terribe at lab, DPS-wise it was totally fine.

Thanks, man! I'm hoping to see another build from you next league.

You're welcome! Glad to see that you're enjoying it!

"
JudazPriest wrote:
OOPPS..dont know how to put images here, tried clickin on the image above by pasting a link is not working. Please let me know how. Thanks!

Heya, first you click Post reply. Click on the box where you usually type stuff. Click on your character icon at the top left hand of the screen, click on your gear. It'll automatically populate the text box with your items.

"
kharper6 wrote:
Thanks for the build. I'm sitting at about 80k with GMP in hideout. I got lucky on a helm enchant, I landed the decel speed 30% enchant. My god. Spectral throw now clears two screens and boss fights are much better (weapon throws about twice as far and hangs out even longer). It's not longer a melee build when 1v1. With power charges and 7 frenzy charges my slower proj is about 200k. My int is around 1100 but it may drop a bit as I move some nodes around. I managed to cap my res just barely and got sick of searching for accuracy gloves - tried out shapers touch. They give me the same ES as 210es gloves and my chance to hit went from 89 to 96. I can now drop some accuracy nodes on the tree and get some multiplier nodes. My crit multi is about 290, I'd like to get it to 375 and then I think I can call this build finished.

Very strong, very tanky. Made it to level 90 in about 4 days simply because I never died thanks to vaal pact. Hell I was running dried lake in merciless with about 1.5k life until I hit level 69.

Not sure how to link my gear but feel free to check it out, my character is public. Any recommendations would be great.

For jewels I went mostly with attack speed. Now that I have a billion frenzy charges I might drop those as they seem quite unnecessary. Crit multi + lightning damage + all res would be better. All res is the best thing ever on jewels. It's usually a very cheap mod and makes gearing much easier!

You're welcome! Gratz on the enchant! and good call on the Shapers Touch. They're pretty awesome especially when you have alot of stats from Astra. Ordinarily I would recommend a crit multi and WED amulet instead of an Astra, but seeing as you're using Shapers Touch, Astra is probably best for your current setup. Also, thanks alot for your help in replying to some of the questions here!

"
AgurBadur wrote:
Can someone please explain what gives damage to this build? I am playing HOWA ranger and it feels incredibly weak. Is there some specific unique that you need to get or the INT has to be at certain number? What am I missing here. I have 680 int atm

Thank you

You're still only level 71 and have some way to go yet! If you find yourself lacking in INT, you can grab the jewel socket above acrobatics and slot in a fertile mind there. That should give you more INT.

"
RogerM wrote:
I'm just trying out this build. Can you post your tree? Thanks :)

Its under the "Three Phases of Growth" section :)

"
supposed wrote:
What should I use on SC instead of Unwavering Stance to boost DPS or ES?

I would still recommend unwavering stance even on SC as it improves your QOL tremendously. Not being stunned so often also improves your DPS indirectly.

"
lsymsun wrote:
Is there a tree for the variation of blade flurry with skyforth? Only found one for spectral throw but wanna try out blade flurry.

Hey there isn't. I tried theorizing a Skyforth tree for BF but its not worth it. You lose INT, damage and ES. I would stick to a good rare for BF.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I played HoWA last league already and really enjoiyed it, mostly because ST is one of my favourite skills in the game but I dont know why my DMG is so low. I only got 26.5k DPS on ST on a 5l in HO with golem and auras up (in maps with frenzy charges and flasks 50k) what can I do to get more DPS (950int atm)

Last edited by Tyjex on Mar 30, 2017, 2:47:29 PM
Hey, just checking, theres no point using the wise oak if my lightning resist isn't highest right?
I do have a Rising Sun to replace it anyway
"
Ropa23 wrote:
Hey, just checking, theres no point using the wise oak if my lightning resist isn't highest right?
I do have a Rising Sun to replace it anyway

The damage mitigation for your lowest resistance is great.

To be honest, I found getting res gear with this build quite difficult. I am able to keep the Wise Oak up 100% of the time so that fixes my 60% non-capped cold res that I just can't manage to squeeze out anywhere else. It's worthwhile investment IMO but if think you can get more out of another flask, it might be worth it. I've never been a fan of dying sun. Attack speed is so fast that moving the mouse cursor a few MM still clears the entire screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info