[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

"
Chaoticgames wrote:
Just a quick question, would a Skin of the Loyal be a good 6L chest for this build. It doesn't have int but should be compensated for by the +1 to gems. Also it should be around a 600 ES chest if you have other decent gear. A 6L ES chest piece would probably be better overall, but a Skin might be good until I get one. Thoughts?

As we are dual wield, a skin is always far from great. With a shield you can still get decent ES, but without it? I used a Skin of the Loyal to level up, was no problem up to T6 maps. But you really start to feel the strain then. You lack damage because your chest has no resists, so you need resists everywhere else, which makes it hard to get WED, Int, etc. on your other gear...

Also the +1 to gems does almost nothing as we are not a spell caster or use added chaos. For this build it adds very little damage.

tl;dr: Ok to use, up to mid tier maps.

"
jafre92 wrote:
Hey guys, been going with this build for some time, does everything pretty nicely, although i do feel my dps is starting to fall off, could anyone give any pointers as to what gear i should aim at upgrading?
Currently playing ST, 8.2k ES,82% hit chance(bit low), 30% crit(feels low??), ~27k dps with GMP in hideout without ice golem, thinking it will hit ~30k when gems are leveled

current passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAdEB5wMeBfkM8g18DY0OSBEvEVARlhXXFfAV9hX9FyYZihnXGlUfQSL0I9Mk_SoLKjgrCiy_LlMwWzW5Nug31Dy-Ps9B0EMxRmlGcUcGTP9OKlFHVmNbr13yX2pfcF-wYSFieWwIbAttGW8nb1dvnnBSdct3B3gZeoR_xoMJg22ExYTvhq6HE4nTjDaNfo2Bj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqm7WcpJ_LoSKhL6JAo4qly6crpzCtM6_rtAy0xb6KvqfBoMHFwzrEospKytPNmNCt0NDTb9jV2sHb5-dU6mLquuwY7T_uDvGK9Pj5Y_zF_94=?accountName=jafre92&characterName=KasterMedLort

2x fertile mind 1x brute force
1x 6% attack speed and 24 global multi
1x 3% as and 25 global

any help would be appriciated!! loving the build btw!

also, would it be worth speccing into BF for end game or?

hello,

this is just my opinion, playing howa st since early breach, i can confirm: u dont need to respec into BF.

i dont know your budget. this would be my way, not from top to bot, but overall:

- upgrade your 2 green - howa as fast as you can, 8% int is pretty bad and a huge leak in dps/es.
- 82% hit chance is not a bit low, its too low! get at least 88% - 89%, you will insta feel the difference.
- ias (more bananas are pretty cool) and more es on gloves.
- vinktar is a HUGE dps/def boost, get it with lightning pen

thats enough to do.

30% crit is pretty low. i dont have any crit% on my gear. Not just that, im using astramentis for "comfort", 48 % crit without ice golem, i dont check your passive tree. i have 43k (6l) with wrath/ice golem.

ingame @klatschyhy
Last edited by Krodenhebs on Mar 22, 2017, 5:45:11 PM
I'm using the spectral throw variant of this build, and I cannot get by without a mana flask.
I have 825 total mana, with 123 left after reservation. Spectral Throw costs ~30 mana, give or take depending on the links I'm using.
I have 1.2% mana leech, but the issue is that the mana leech doesn't help much against bosses or against a few mobile enemies.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Should I just switch to Blade Flurry?
"
Magicallum wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yes, there is a problem
Spoiler

what to upgrade besides the low lvl gems. I guess amulet but, gonna need a pretty decent one to beat astra as it gives decent ES and 7k HO dps. Im only sitting at 36k DPS in HO
Last edited by Essem on Mar 22, 2017, 9:51:35 PM
@OP Thank for all the time you spend to help People its rly great :)

But now i have a little question again.

What about st jewels? Increased attack speed+2crit multi +x still the right thing to go? Just delete "meele chance" out of it!?

So is 6% as 11global crit multi and 18% crit multi while dual whilding decent? (i know lacks a 4. stat but still on a budget :D)

I dont rly know how to find great jewels.

Thx for any reply :)

Ps. 6,8 es so far and did some Core maps yesterday. The leech and dmg of that build is rly great even on a budget and es will improve as long as i get money :D
Great build.
I too have mana issues, even to just whirl blade around. How much mana regen is enough to sustain it?
When i replace Inc Crit strikes for Ele focus my tooltip is bigger. Is it normal?
"
xecutable wrote:
I too have mana issues, even to just whirl blade around. How much mana regen is enough to sustain it?

What lvl are you?

I am using only that "standart" 0,4%leech from the claw nodes and i am fine(on a 5l still).
Even in no regen maps (Well cant whirl around too much but 3-4times is ok)

But i have another question myself.
Your tree is for lvl 98 or somewhat like that....what would you drop if i for example only will be 93 ?
And wouldnt it be better to drop the one node with as/proj dmg and 3 proj dmg at the start and pass throught the 2 dex nodes(which are converted to int) at the start?
Not sure how much these 4 nodes are worth in comparison to 20 int and 2 more skill points.

Thx for answers as always :)
I made a little guide about my take on crit HoWA, here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1869537

IMO by going Pathfinder and running Skyforths you gain a lot of options for a more powerful build. It's not gonna be cheap though, as other crit versions.

Thanks to Invalesco because his variant gave me a lot of insights.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Janus171 on Mar 23, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info