[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

I was wondering if anyone has tested the new dagger Arakaali's Fang with this build, the high pdps and flat added chaos along with the 15% chance to poison seems like it might be another decent option for a unique.

Edited, I am liking this build alot so far, but as im not yet using my Cospri chest Im using mostly physical supports with Melee Phys gem and Melee Phys on full life in place of Void Manip and poison until i get some chaos damage from the tree,,,for me at least my damage is about doubled with added fire and the two melee phys support gems and just melts packs making leveling a real pleasure, I intend to switch to your gem setup as soon as i have enough passives but using a mightflay atm and just swapping in the 3 gems on a Skin of the Loyal is working out very good for leveling early on.

This is the second build of yours I have tried,,,your Burning Arrow build was very good too :)
and your video are very good.

Arakaali's Fang is a level 53 weapon so I was thinking it might be a option for leveling until one could craft their endgame choice, its slow true but Mightflay is as well and seems ok for leveling, the options for weapons from 53 until you can equip your endgame choice are interesting.
The Spiders that spawn on this weapon are op and alot of fun, pretty much instagibs whole packs when they proc wich seems to be on about every group of mobs. Very similar to the skeletons that you can get from fonts that swarm whatever your targeting.
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Last edited by Grizzledmoe on Jan 8, 2017, 4:37:07 PM
@Grizzledmoe

That Dagger is painfully slow. The Damage is ok but not better than a crafted Sai, Gemini or Scourge.

15% Chance to Poison also isn´t reliable enough to drop the Poison Gem from a Rare Chest and with Cospris you don´t need it anyway.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Worth Regal, Essence and then Mastercraft?

Ty for build Zweihunder, been fun!

@14U2NV

Happy to hear you enjoy the build!.

ITs worth a Regal for sure, i mean Regals are less than a Chaos so not mcuh to lose huh?

But you can´t Essence it after that, afaik i wrote something in the FAQ about crafting a Weapon.

But Essences will ignore all Master Meta Mods and jsut reroll the whole item.

If you want Decay Mod you can only throw on the Essence and pray for a nice roll.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 7, 2017, 5:52:11 PM
After reading the Essence description I was unsure if it would re-roll all stats. That makes me sad that it will because its not easy rolling chaos damage just with Alterations. I can't imagine sinking the currency into trying my RNG luck for getting the chaos roll with an Essence at their current cost. lul

Anyhoo, I'll regal it and see what it gets but I may just stick with my claw for now.

Thx for the reply Zweihundert and gratz on a very fun build!
@14U2NV

You may want to watch the Weapon Test Part 2 Video!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Just watched the video. Strange results indeed! I'll do some testing between my current claw and some daggers I have and see which weapon and passive tree setup feels the best. Thanks for all the testing and information Zweihundert, much appreciated.
How much is your block %? I tried your build but I don't get max block D:
When crafting a dagger using a Delirium essence doesnt it reroll the other stats making it likely to lose the flat chaos roll, i thought essence basically just roll random stats except for the 1 guaranteed mod or is that just mastercrafted mods that get wiped ?

Im at the point where I need to craft or buy a weapon with chaos rolls or the phys claw, Finding a dagger with the flat chaos mod and a decay mod has so far been unsuccessful, either those two mods are hard to get on the same weapon or nobody is selling, i suspect the price would be out of my range anyway, there are plenty with either/or but none with both last i checked,,if essence of delirium acts like a alchemy orb then it seems very unlikely to find both mods like the OPs Dagger.

Edit: Nevermind it seems my hunch was correct and getting a decay mod on a Malicious rolled weapon would be very rare and far too costly,, wich explains why none were listed i suppose.

OP you have a very good dagger and quite a find or craft,,,grats :)
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Last edited by Grizzledmoe on Jan 10, 2017, 4:17:33 AM
@FunkyMacri

Its 75% Block.

Maybe you miss the 8% from Ascendancy that you get if you have been hit recently and 3% from Tempest shield on Cwdt?

@Grizzledmoe

You are right, i bought that Weapon. I found it randomly while searching for Delirium Sais.
I also recommend watching the "Weapon Test Part 2" Video.

Chaos with Attack Speed, Delirium alone or The Scourge are all really good options!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info