smart waifu in a box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

2 minute video. japan is kill.

the box is around 3000 dollars btw, with tax and all.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 15, 2016, 8:17:58 AM
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2016, 3:50:43 AM
eh, just a screen inside a coffee pot

Call me when we get custom-designed learning AI holograms with option to jam it in life-like texture ;_; robots (also custom by order)

Spoiler
a premiere is fine too
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
eh, just a screen inside a coffee pot

Call me when we get custom-designed learning AI holograms with option to jam it in life-like texture ;_; robots (also custom by order)

Spoiler
a premiere is fine too

For those of you wondering, "Fumufumu" pretty much just means, "Uh-huh."

This in an interesting exercise in anthropomorphization. Under the right circumstances, so much of what we wish to experience can be projected onto nothing more than a moving image with scripted dialog. If you've ever played Skyrim, for example, you may understand how easy it is to react to canned characters as something more. Now imagine a more convincing AI, especially one couched in a detailed virtual reality. I could see it becoming addictive to people otherwise unaccustomed to social interaction.

The singularity may have been a girl in a can, and we missed it. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
in a future update the character program gets broken and it starts nagging and being spiteful leaving the heating off, waking you in the middle of the night.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You know, it's not actual Japanese people who bother me. But Westerners who are caught up in this whole waifu/anime/furry/loli cult, (weeaboos) honestly make me sick. They wanna turn everything into anime. Sorry, but if you got a sexual fetish for furry cartoon animals, and lolis, then you might just be more fucked up in the head than I am, and I've got legitimate mental health issues. And that you should seek help, because it's likely you have several underlying disorders that haven't been diagnosed and treated.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 15, 2016, 4:21:55 PM
^Rawhide Kobayashi may seem at surface to be superior to Ken-sama, BUT, Ken-sama died an honorable death facing the tsunami to protect children.
never forget
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 15, 2016, 7:26:58 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
You know, it's not actual Japanese people who bother me. But Westerners who are caught up in this whole waifu/anime/furry/loli cult, (weeaboos) honestly make me sick. They wanna turn everything into anime. Sorry, but if you got a sexual fetish for furry cartoon animals, and lolis, then you might just be more fucked up in the head than I am, and I've got legitimate mental health issues. And that you should seek help, because it's likely you have several underlying disorders that haven't been diagnosed and treated.

Let me introduce you to this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59wRAcOvwDQ

(2 min video)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 16, 2016, 7:17:55 AM
Melon Pan is a legend
Oblivious
pretty sure youd get more value and mileage out of some hookers and coke, but hey - who am I to judge ?
pretty sure youd get more value and mileage out of a few hookers and coke, but hey - who am I to judge ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info