[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

hey OP, any input on different ascendancies? i know you chose vile bastion, but i've seen others recommend the +1 curse to save skill points in the tree.

any reason why you wanted vile bastion?

and for those who HAVEN'T gone vile bastion, and QoL differences? is it better to get the extra curse from asc and use the skill points for harrier/leadership/[that other one suggested]?
how stun?
"
dbdns3 wrote:
how stun?

you asked this on the previous page.

what exactly does "how stun" mean? you might get some help if you.... explain a bit....
Are there any countermeasures against stun attacks?
"
dbdns3 wrote:

For example:

Vile Bastion

Cannot be Stunned while on Full Energy Shield
"
dbdns3 wrote:

another example

or you could just use a chayula and manage your resists/damage on rings
So this just happened..

I was complaining about my damn luck this league, completely broke, then these dropped.. so happy :D

Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 8, 2017, 2:09:56 AM
Any chance of a video of a map clear? :)
"
tweedacus wrote:
Any chance of a video of a map clear? :)

Yeah i'll upload one today sometime.
i'm loving the build so far, although i have died over 118 times running with a tabula :P had no problems till merciless.

Still, love the build, and im working towards getting enough currency to improve my gear. However i do have two questions. One for the community and one for the creator of the build.

Okay, so first question: Can anyone explain to me or give me some -secret- tips on how to make proper currency in this game? I've gotten over 1600+ hours in this game and love it , but one thing i have NEVER been able to master is the currency/making money in this game. I see players on PoE trade who have like 7500+ Fusing orbs, and 200 Ex's and it just makes me go "HOW?". I swear theres some secret im missing. :P I know all about trading and flipping and all that, but as much as ive tried, i can never make any proper income unless i get that 1 SUPER rare unique that i can sell for a handful of currency that is usually not even enough to buy a good item in return. How do you guys get so much currency among? It just boggles me at how people do this. I am always barely scraping by, usually with barely 40c. Even for this build i feel like i wont beable to buy the items i need, like boots, gloves, helm and the regalia ect. And i have so few fuses i will never beable to six link let alone 6L two chests:C

and 2nd question, for the creator: out of curiosity why do you take the Whispers of Doom node to the north west/left sideof the tree? It gives +1 additional curses but unless i misread or missed something i dont see why we spend a point in this? Im just confused since im already using a curse and no more. Do we use more then once curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info