[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

what spells do you have equipped(like to use on your qwert)
New vile toxins gem. Build not dead after all? I suppose there's better ways to use poison since double dipping is well and gone..?
Last edited by BlazeB75 on Jun 14, 2017, 3:50:13 AM
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
New vile toxins gem. Build not dead after all? I suppose there's better ways to use poison since double dipping is well and gone..?

Nah, vile toxin will be good only for initial 30% more poison damage. that thing about 5% more damage for each poison on target isn't applied, cause it's "more damage with hits", meanings only initial hit will be boosted, and poison now don't depends on initial hit, so...

If some miracle even can save that build from death, it's definitely not the vile toxin gem
Nice guide and build.

With the new support gems in 3.0 would you switch out any for you 6L?
"
Chrom wrote:
Nice guide and build.

With the new support gems in 3.0 would you switch out any for you 6L?

Maybe start with the fact that 3.0 literally killed that build, and those support gems wasn't even that good for that build in the first place. Atleast it was so, when you was still able to modify your poison damage through area/mine damage and such.

But now, that build is dead. Completely dead... with not only double-dipping removed, but even with 80% of ways to boost damage removed, that build isn't viable for anything and need to be remade from scratch, but if it possible, it would already be completely different design.
So, what should I do about projectile dmg? Seems to be the #1 killer.
Last edited by DeathTheFinite on Jun 26, 2017, 2:51:54 PM
Nice build , work fine ;)
Is there a life version of this kind of setup or it's not possible with witch? I'm tempted to do this build in the upcoming Turmoil event! Thanks for replies
so the build is dead after 3.0
"
toccure wrote:
so the build is dead after 3.0

probably not

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info