[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
blazedance wrote:
can anyone post video how to manage trio with this build? Kinda sketchy

Also a huge note, is as soon as you enter the room, pop quicksilver and the damage mitigation flask (can't remember name for some silly reason right now) and that way you don't get 1-shot.
Which is better: 6l heart or 5l shav's? Both are pretty close in price.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
cocomoloco wrote:
"
this is the second time I'm trying a mines build. I think it was a bad idea to do mines while lvling.. now I hate them completely and don't want to try mines ever again.

the playstle is horrendous, you have to play really up close, you go in the middle of a pack, and instead of shooting or doing any damage to them, you start placing mines.

I always said melee in this game is suicidal. mines are way, way, way worse. mines are melee without.. melee. without the instant damage, or leech, and with a huge delay.

I think speed, mobility, is the most important quality of any PoE build. whirling blades is probably what kept me alive more than any other defense. not to mention that fast mapping is extremely important. it's not only fun, but also the best way to make currency in game.

mines are a mistake. the opposite of fun, fast clearing, or safe. remote detonation after some delay during which you are free-for-all death-on-demand killable.. no thanks. in PoE you need instant damage, you can't be idling inside a pack.. hoping to plant a bomb that might kill some of them..

it's so tedious to plant bombs that it's not even worth it for anything but large packs. so the clear is really bad, a lot of mobs will survive just fine, and it's insane to start planting one more bomb just to remove the last mob standing..

So I was planning on giving this build a try but this comment made me doubt it.
People playing this build, whether you agree or not, can you adress his claims?

I have tried mines before but always hated the playstyle despite thinking the skill FNM being actually cool. Who doesnt like Novas. I always ended up quitting the miners because of the incredibly awkward playstyle. However, I always quit them after using mines only a short while and without a lot of the necessary passives and general QoL improvements.

Im gonna upload a mino run just now with temp chains 130 quantity and you can be the judge. I played like a dumbass and still didn't die.

Very cool. Where can I find the video?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Hey, what is the recommended amount of crit? With my Pcharges I only get ~41%, and I feel like that's not enough. (I'm LL if that matters at all)

edit: Tried to do shaper, didn't have enough damage? 6,359.5 tool tip in h/o, and my helm has the enchant. Don't know if I wasn't using my Witchbrew or something, but it didn't work out :I
Last edited by neonJason on Apr 26, 2017, 11:10:22 AM
"
neonJason wrote:
Hey, what is the recommended amount of crit? With my Pcharges I only get ~41%, and I feel like that's not enough. (I'm LL if that matters at all)

edit: Tried to do shaper, didn't have enough damage? 6,359.5 tool tip in h/o, and my helm has the enchant. Don't know if I wasn't using my Witchbrew or something, but it didn't work out :I

Just don't lay new mines, until old ones still exploding. Your damage should be enough.
So is this build gonna be ripped from these new DoT double dipping changes?
so what's new on new mechanics?
No rest for the wicked
"
cocomoloco wrote:

So I was planning on giving this build a try but this comment made me doubt it.
People playing this build, whether you agree or not, can you adress his claims?

I have tried mines before but always hated the playstyle despite thinking the skill FNM being actually cool. Who doesnt like Novas. I always ended up quitting the miners because of the incredibly awkward playstyle. However, I always quit them after using mines only a short while and without a lot of the necessary passives and general QoL improvements.

temporal chains +occultist ascendance + smart use of wither totem.
No rest for the wicked
Hello!

Recently I happened upon the Low-Life version of your build and decided to try it out. However, I've run into an issue and have just a few questions.

Firstly, I can run all auras EXCEPT for Arctic Armour. Why is this? I have a 20% quality level 12 Blood Magic gem. Do I just have to level it a bit more before I can use AA?

Also, I respecced from an Essence Drain occultist into this. Could you perhaps take a quick look at my skill tree and advise me if I should respec into different nodes / ways to maximize efficiency?

I'll post my gear below for criticism. Thank you for the guide.

With a few changes to the tree to be more trap related.

How do you think fire trap would work with this build instead of FNM?

I put it into POB with just a few of the tree changes and it came up with 1.6 mil dmg including poison.

Viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info