[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Started playing this build as my first Low Life build and have to say that I am loving it so far. Level 85 right now, didn't try Shaper yet (have yet to unlock him really. Ran Normal Atziri a few times, it's laughably easy with this build and Uber lab is a breeze. (Still trying to get the damn helm enchant ;_;)

I die here and there but I just need to learn to play this build really, it's not as complex as learning a Summoner opener in Final Fantasy XIV but it's still up there as far as "hard-ish to pick up and play builds" IMO. I usually like contact builds more, my favourite build ever had to be Bino's molten strike ranger followed by dual claw, dual strike. But this build kind of simulates that since you have to get up in the face of enemies to place your mines.

Will post if and when I kill Shaper but thanks for the guide, it's really a fun and powerful build to play.

My gear ATM, I've had higher ES boots but 0 movement speed, I really felt like I need that so I downgraded in a way in terms of ES. Went for Unset ring because I really like Vaal Lightning Trap.
Spoiler
kiwi nation
Hi,

maybe i missed something but how do you get your power charges?

Edit : nvm i foung it. It's blast cascade ^^
Last edited by Tracteur474 on Apr 14, 2017, 7:24:24 PM
"
Kujar3 wrote:
Started playing this build as my first Low Life build and have to say that I am loving it so far. Level 85 right now, didn't try Shaper yet (have yet to unlock him really. Ran Normal Atziri a few times, it's laughably easy with this build and Uber lab is a breeze. (Still trying to get the damn helm enchant ;_;)

I die here and there but I just need to learn to play this build really, it's not as complex as learning a Summoner opener in Final Fantasy XIV but it's still up there as far as "hard-ish to pick up and play builds" IMO. I usually like contact builds more, my favourite build ever had to be Bino's molten strike ranger followed by dual claw, dual strike. But this build kind of simulates that since you have to get up in the face of enemies to place your mines.

Will post if and when I kill Shaper but thanks for the guide, it's really a fun and powerful build to play.

My gear ATM, I've had higher ES boots but 0 movement speed, I really felt like I need that so I downgraded in a way in terms of ES. Went for Unset ring because I really like Vaal Lightning Trap.
Spoiler

Pretty crazy how far you went considering you don't have the helm enchant, which essentially doubles your damage. You should get %Es recharge crafted on rings and get better ES on those too. End-game wise the build can run almost any map mod deathless imo, other than chimera maybe. Since your temp chains & blasph + curse effect as well as incandescent heart & insane faster ES recharge from rings make you almost immune to damage.
"
Nova_Terra wrote:
Quite strange, you have better gear then i had fightning Shaper. What problems with him you experience? He kills you with teleport slam, or you cannot protect zana while she is closing portal?

I literally don't have any problems. Did you see that new GIF of me one shotting last phase? that was on 6.3k conc dps.
"
keroksi wrote:
I dont know... Tried shaper yesterday and couldnt even finish p2.
Someone could have a look at my toon (ItsMine_), if im missing something obvious. Tooltip is around 5100. Im just not feeling the "mad dps"

Or maybe i should just stop trying and accept the fact that im too bad ;-(

If you're placing your wither totem, and you can't get past p2 with that gear. Idk what to say.
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
HI guys!
First of all I tried Shaper and failed on phase 2 cause it took too long and there were black holes exactly where Zana steps with her red shield... Maybe I missplayed but can I have your advice on my gear? I know there is room for improvement (expensive improvements) but do you think I should be able to kill him with my actual gear? If not, what should I try to improve first?
PS: Have 7.8K ES with discipline (quite low for mapping), DPS: 4167 with IncAOE, 6326 with Conc in town.

Second question: I have the currencies to afford a shavronne and switch to LL. Is there any big DPS or survivability improvement given I can't afford a presence of Chayula to convert life into more ES?

Thanks for your help

I don't need to look at your gear. If you have 6.3k conc dps then you should be destroying shaper.

Are you placing your wither totem and all your mines properly?

What do u mind with "properly"? I place my totem around the shaper all the time and spam the mines at his feets. I just read that maybe, I should wait before placing another set of 9 mines. Should I wait until the visual effect is over?

Yes, as i said before - in order to cast fire nova pulsing - mine must be alive. If you place mine 10th mine - 1stt mine will be destroyed.
If you just spam mines, you will probably have only 30% of your entire damage, cause by pulses damage is about 1+2+3 = 4+5 = 6. One last pulse is equivalent to first 3 altogether
"
Med1umentor wrote:

What do u mind with "properly"? I place my totem around the shaper all the time and spam the mines at his feets. I just read that maybe, I should wait before placing another set of 9 mines. Should I wait until the visual effect is over?

Yes, as i said before - in order to cast fire nova pulsing - mine must be alive. If you place mine 10th mine - 1stt mine will be destroyed.
If you just spam mines, you will probably have only 30% of your entire damage, cause by pulses damage is about 1+2+3 = 4+5 = 6. One last pulse is equivalent to first 3 altogether[/quote]

But we have clever construction so mines should be undestructible for 7 sec so shouldn't be any problem right? Given you are right, u mean I should place a set of 3 mines, detonate, place another set of 3 mines etc...? Or should I place 3 sets of 3 mines, detonate, wait (how long?) and replace 3 sets of 3 mines? Sorry I might sound stupid but the visual effect of the mine exploding does not help me understand how it works^^
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:

If you just spam mines, you will probably have only 30% of your entire damage, cause by pulses damage is about 1+2+3 = 4+5 = 6. One last pulse is equivalent to first 3 altogether

But we have clever construction so mines should be undestructible for 7 sec so shouldn't be any problem right? Given you are right, u mean I should place a set of 3 mines, detonate, place another set of 3 mines etc...? Or should I place 3 sets of 3 mines, detonate, wait (how long?) and replace 3 sets of 3 mines? Sorry I might sound stupid but the visual effect of the mine exploding does not help me understand how it works^^

Basically, just wait till ur mines finished pulsing before you lay more.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Apr 15, 2017, 8:31:07 AM
"
I literally don't have any problems. Did you see that new GIF of me one shotting last phase? that was on 6.3k conc dps.

No-no, you don't have, but some man above in thread had.
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:

Not 7 seconds, it's 5 seconds. And they not indestructible, they "immune to damage". So, if you place mine above maximum allowed - oldest mines that over that number will be immediately destroyed, which is not good.
You should place 9 mines and then detonate, wait before they stop pulsating and then place another 9.
You can detonate after every 3 though, but it would be much slower and inefficient, cause there are such thing as "arming time" of mine, which means mine can't be detonated for about 0.5-1 sec after placement (can't remember actual time).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info