[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
Dukart wrote:
would your damage be buffed by running with an auramancer support?
not sure if remote mine is affected by most of their auras,
ty!

My damage would be buffed for sure but, personally, I despise running with an aura mancer because if they give me increased cast speed, the fire nova pulses so quickly that your clear-speed becomes terrible.
Since the helm enchant is at least 2 ex atm do you think it can work without it?
Hey ! Quick message to thank you for your build. I was looking for a new gameplay and really like playing this fn miner so far ! Never played trap nor mines before but I am really surprised of how fun it is.

Actually 86, doing well in maps (even if being in melee can be rippy sometimes, but I'm getting used to it and don't die anymore -- almost).

Norm Atiziri was eZ as fuck, need to try uber asap.
Did 90% of the minotaur deathless but died cuz of low mana and empty flasks.
I couldn't do more than 50% on chimera (was cursed with enfeeble..) because it seems that I have troubles sustaining the dash/clouds phase, need to give it another try.

It is actually my first atlas league and I intend to try and kill the other guardians and the shaper with this char, it is actually loads of fun and an interesting gameplay that requires to be reactive and careful.

If I'm getting skyforth by any chance I'd like to try running Blasphemy - Discipline - Enlighten, might be interesting !

My gear, just in case. I don't think that I need any big upgrades yet.

Spoiler

Cheers !
"
AlVash2 wrote:
Since the helm enchant is at least 2 ex atm do you think it can work without it?

Nope.
"
Alwyle wrote:
Hey ! Quick message to thank you for your build. I was looking for a new gameplay and really like playing this fn miner so far ! Never played trap nor mines before but I am really surprised of how fun it is.

Actually 86, doing well in maps (even if being in melee can be rippy sometimes, but I'm getting used to it and don't die anymore -- almost).

Norm Atiziri was eZ as fuck, need to try uber asap.
Did 90% of the minotaur deathless but died cuz of low mana and empty flasks.
I couldn't do more than 50% on chimera (was cursed with enfeeble..) because it seems that I have troubles sustaining the dash/clouds phase, need to give it another try.

It is actually my first atlas league and I intend to try and kill the other guardians and the shaper with this char, it is actually loads of fun and an interesting gameplay that requires to be reactive and careful.

If I'm getting skyforth by any chance I'd like to try running Blasphemy - Discipline - Enlighten, might be interesting !

My gear, just in case. I don't think that I need any big upgrades yet.

Spoiler

Cheers !

Cool. Yeah, I didn't really have trouble with chimera.. I actually found him the easiest out of all the guardians. It's weird how your ES doesn't regen during the fog phase. Did the map have turbo?

Minotaur depends on the mods, you can either face tank him/whirl through him and go ham on him, or you could kite the crap out of him, but in the end as long as the map isn't too rippy you can deal alot of damage.

Your hubris is so sexy. Also to make your life easier, just save up for a 6L high ES regalia and run your disc/enlighten/blasph setup whilst mapping. I did shaper/uber with a regalia so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Overall, would you say that it is more comfortable to play with high es chest + discipline over mantle ? Do you still go back to the mantle setup for boss fights ?

Actually out of currency, but I plan on saving for a 6L regalia.
Pretty cool build, I am considering rerolling into this for uber and shaper farm. I got one question tho, I got a pretty decent helmet with the enchant 40% increased Fire Nova Damage. Would that be okay or would you still go for the 2 repeats?
"
Alwyle wrote:
Overall, would you say that it is more comfortable to play with high es chest + discipline over mantle ? Do you still go back to the mantle setup for boss fights ?

Actually out of currency, but I plan on saving for a 6L regalia.

Yeah, i'd say it is when you are at the point where you have atleast 6.5-7k dps with conc effect.
"
Psyclub wrote:
Pretty cool build, I am considering rerolling into this for uber and shaper farm. I got one question tho, I got a pretty decent helmet with the enchant 40% increased Fire Nova Damage. Would that be okay or would you still go for the 2 repeats?

40% fnm damage is absolutely garbage when compared with the additional 2 repeats. You should seriously go for that one instead, trust me on this :D
Last edited by Worst_luck on Dec 29, 2016, 4:04:56 PM
"
40% fnm damage is absolutely garbage when compared with the additional 2 repeats. You should seriously go for that one instead, trust me on this :D

Aite man, I'll get the repeat one then. thx for the reply :) I am exited to try this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info