[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
InsaineMad wrote:
I have not played in a long time so forgive if its a stupid question. But how do you gain the endurance charge for immortal call to use?

In case that you didn't understand from previous post - endurance charges isn't essential for activation, it's only make immortal call last longer.

So, basically it's to evade death from porcupines or, for example, hard hits with bleed, so you still have time to click on flask etc
just a couple of things i picked up which helped me somewhat in mapping.

the blade vortex procs the glove enchant, enough to kill trash mobs up to like t11 - helpful for regen (ascendancy) for regular mapping. the blade vortex also upkeeps my power charges better.

also, i got the boot enchant (was aiming for 1.5% mana regen), but i definitely noticed i dont get stunned as much nowadays - also helpful for regular mapping.

enjoying regular mapping so far (up to t11) - the clear speed is not bad at all (pretty good actually) and i dont die much (if at all).

also, using these flasks combination for regular mapping seems to work well for me.

Also, i don't know why nobody here using the fact that mines and character aren't the one entity.

The thing about vile bastion and damage from malediction isn't applied if enemy died by wave and not poison. Dying from poison is your kill, dying from initial hit - isn't your kill, so it's much less efficient.

But, we have a good thing about that. We have enchant on 90% crit chance if you haven't crit recently, and cause we as character only deal poison damage, and poison isn't hit to be crit, then we have 90% permanent crit! Isn't it sweet? Why isn't it abused here?
Ghost Reaver seems strong with atziri's promise, for only 1 skill point. What am I missing that causes us not to take it?
"
BlazeB75 wrote:
Ghost Reaver seems strong with atziri's promise, for only 1 skill point. What am I missing that causes us not to take it?

You are missing that mine is another entity. For example, mine builds is reflect proof, cause reflect goes to mine, but also you can't leech from mines/traps/etc
Any suggested alternate weapons to use other than a Tremor Rod? I don't see the sense in getting one if I have a 5L CoF.
"
Freakynorm wrote:
Any suggested alternate weapons to use other than a Tremor Rod? I don't see the sense in getting one if I have a 5L CoF.

i used divanarius and/or heartbreaker with fire nova mine until i switched to consuming dark.
Hello! I am running this build with 6k ES, and I am trying to beat atziri. I always get 1-shot by the miniboss trio. How can I beat them without dying?

Ps. I already tried atziri 2 times and I can't even get to atziri!
Last edited by hoilori on Mar 16, 2017, 7:09:34 AM
"
hoilori wrote:
Hello! I am running this build with 6k ES, and I am trying to beat atziri. I always get 1-shot by the miniboss trio. How can I beat them without dying?

Ps. I already tried atziri 2 times and I can't even get to atziri!

If you can't one-shot atziri trio I don't really know what your problem is.

You can't just stand still at trio and expect to be able to tank all 3 of them. You walk in, lay ur totem and let them focus it for a bit, or your golem (whatever suits you) and then lay 3 mines on the titty bitch and she will get one-shot. If the others are in range of your conc FNM then one of them should die as well, leaving you with the last one which you can just kite around easily with your totem/temp chains. Atziri herself is a joke, and so is uber when you have a 6 link & the enchant.
"
BlazeB75 wrote:

You can't leech with mines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info