[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
MachineCTM wrote:
this is the best build ever in the world

ily
was just starting using this build and man, this build is too taxing on my potato pc. i m out... really wanted to try this..
Just beat shaper on my LL ele wander raider :D

Made a build guide for those interested in really good clear speed.
[2.5] LL Ele Wander Raider ~ Insane clear speed/Shaper/Guardians - No gem swaps needed
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 21, 2017, 1:32:22 AM
Hey Man, I'm using a high es regalia for the survivability, but I think I should have more damage, Yes, my gems are not At 20% yet, i know it. But could you look to my profile and let me know if something must be changed? By now, I have around 3,5k Avg.dmg. Unbuffed In the tooltip, comparing with your ~4.5k
"
henriquegaspa wrote:
Hey Man, I'm using a high es regalia for the survivability, but I think I should have more damage, Yes, my gems are not At 20% yet, i know it. But could you look to my profile and let me know if something must be changed? By now, I have around 3,5k Avg.dmg. Unbuffed In the tooltip, comparing with your ~4.5k

Can't see your profile buddy
First of all, thank you for great build.

Can you check my profile?(lv80 witch) I'll upgrade flasks. because of insufficient mana (max 1018),
activate only 1 aura(temporal chain). I'll clear normal~uber lab soon.

I'll leveling until ~85 or more i guess. Can i beat 16 tier bosses and the shaper easily with all that settings?

Please tell me what gear should be upgraded. I want to change my build to LL, but my budget doesn't allow for it.
Last edited by protean0 on Jan 24, 2017, 9:52:14 AM
"
protean0 wrote:

Can you check my profile?(lv80 witch) I'll upgrade flasks. because of insufficient mana (max 1018),

I'll leveling until ~85 or more i guess. Can i beat 16 tier bosses and the shaper easily with all that settings?

Please tell me what gear should be upgraded. I want to change my build to LL, but my budget doesn't allow for it.

Can't see your profile either buddy
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
protean0 wrote:

Can't see your profile either buddy

lol updated my privacy setting. :)
Last edited by protean0 on Jan 24, 2017, 7:23:10 PM
"
protean0 wrote:

You need 20/20 gems, better jewels, as well as experience with the fights. I suggest you ditch fire damage on jewels and focus more on mine damage. chaos damage & mine laying speed. Check out my jewels and follow from there. You defo need a better amulet, the rest of your gear is fine.. I like your rings but I feel like you can get a bit more ES in there. 30% MS on boots isn't to be under-estimated too.

The problem with regalia is that you need well optimized gear to compensate for mantle damage loss. I don't suggest you waste money on a set unless you don't care if you lose it. The playstyle is very different and I could only suggest you try it when you at least have 7k conc dps on FNM.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Jan 24, 2017, 11:06:08 PM
Ok am I missing something or are you playing CI without Discipline, with no shield, a 500 ES chest, and no leech or anything to speak of. How the hell do you stay alive??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info