[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Hello,this build is very good.
I've a question.Does it necessary to craft %faster of energy shield recharge?
Can I change to %increase energy shield for more ES?
"
crazyabbza007 wrote:
Hello,this build is very good.
I've a question.Does it necessary to craft %faster of energy shield recharge?
Can I change to %increase energy shield for more ES?

You can do whatever you want.
Hi, currently running this build (only lvl 43). I have two questions, can you sustain the high mana cost with active tc and discipline while using a regalia and how is the survivability in breaches? My last char was an explosive arrow flaskfinder, and i found it quite hard to survive till the explosion went off, when using mines you have to drop and activate them thus a short period in which you have to wait for the kills, is it hard survive during these?
Hey, just swaped from Blight-cwc-vortex build (lol, 3rd swap this league) and so far ... well ... i sux :D The build looks solid, but i never played with mines and last build i was quite tanky so i die a lot and i play like noob but i hope that will change after few maps and deaths.
The issues im strugeling with are following:
1) mana ... i have one laviangas spirit and its ok .. +-, however i was wondering if some kind of lager mana regen could be applied?
2) power charges ... like ... i have none. I cleared whole map and had 1 stack of PC and it ran out of time and no PC accured anymore ... i forgot to drop OoS for boss, but he melted in second PC or noPC but still, i must do something wrong or its completly unnecesary to take extra PC.
3) any tips how to use detonate properly or can it be automated somehow?
Playing that build atm and loving it. Killed all end game bosses without bigger problems. Switched to low life version as well and i enjoy it even more than before. Great work
"
zebeee wrote:
Playing that build atm and loving it. Killed all end game bosses without bigger problems. Switched to low life version as well and i enjoy it even more than before. Great work

Glad to hear man :) I absolutely love the LL version. It destroys everything.
hi, i'm currently thinking about making a character following this build. Should I go CI or LL? (i dont wanna spend more than like 20ex)
nvm, don't know how to delete post =/
Last edited by justintime157 on Jan 14, 2017, 5:40:19 PM
never mind fixed the issue :)
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Jan 15, 2017, 2:38:59 AM
Are diamond flask working for FNM? when I pop my diamond flask, my tooltip dps stays the same and the char sheet crit chance doesn't change neither.
Last edited by DanyStormborn on Jan 15, 2017, 7:05:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info