[2.5]Ancestral Warchief MinMax Deluxe! 1.3mil+ DPS, 8100 life (or more), no legacy gear!

"
Bumbaclot69 wrote:
Hello,

Very nice guide!! My build was almost purely based on your guide and I am having fun destroying everything

Just a quick question sir...Sorry if you mentioned it somewhere already

Do you use unique jewels like (or would consider)

Martial Artistry (+15% aoe) or
Spire of Stone (Totems immune to stun AND 3% inc totem life per 10 str in radius) or
Warlord's Reach (+1 to melee weapon and unarmed range AND 8% inc atk dmg)

or are the bonuses negligible and not worth using at all?

Thank you!

Sorry for slow response and not putting this in the guide! You definitely want Martial Artistry, it's a significant AoE boost that shouldn't be ignored. The other two I consider negligible, and all my other jewels are rare with life and at least two damage mods.
What do you think of adding a vaal cyclone link and using the totems to kill all the mobs gathered? mostly for breaches
Tag for later, build looks pretty good!
"
MepphyD wrote:
What do you think of adding a vaal cyclone link and using the totems to kill all the mobs gathered? mostly for breaches

Waste of gem links imo. I wouldn't go for it, the totems should have enough damage to demolish monsters anyway. If they're dying quickly due to massive incoming damage, try to position them a bit further away.
Hm looks like nice build to try out. Personally I chose to play as Chieftain since is it safer due to taunt on hit and totem leech, but this sweet 40% more dmg node looks sweet! I've no idea why you hype up that much the Warcry node though, mere 25% hp every 2 seconds is preeetty shitty in a game in which you may take lethal damage in split second and should either be ready for some Vaal Pact facetanking action or spam your heal flasks which would instantly heal TIMES more than warcry in 2 seconds. Overall Berserker seems reasonable to switch to for minmaxing DPS. I find Chieftain a lot safer (no 10% inc damage taken node) and probably more suitable for HC.
But the thing I wanna ask is, what do you think of
this ring? Is it a noob trap or not? Just decent starter or godlike endgame piece of gear? I'm not quite sure myself so I've come here to hear out other people's opinons.
Hey,

Thanks for the guide. Just got to 68, just wanting some advice on where to save currency for gear. I've tucked a few exalt away for getting steel rings at 80 but what else could I improve on?

Thanks!

What do you guys think about using fortify support instead of melee physical on full life?
Its only 5% less melee physical damage at lvl 20 (10% if youre using a 20/20 melee physical on full life) but then it wouldnt require you to be on full life, allowing for more consistent damage?
"
Irrumabo wrote:
What do you guys think about using fortify support instead of melee physical on full life?
Its only 5% less melee physical damage at lvl 20 (10% if youre using a 20/20 melee physical on full life) but then it wouldnt require you to be on full life, allowing for more consistent damage?

mate, u gotta read better the gems description... increased damage and more damage are 2 different things, I mean, there's literaly a huge difference :D
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the guide. Just got to 68, just wanting some advice on where to save currency for gear. I've tucked a few exalt away for getting steel rings at 80 but what else could I improve on?

Thanks!

Absolutely get an amulet with t1 physical. It should be 100% required if you have ex to spare. After that, I would look into rolling a better chest for more life. I recommend spamming Shrieking Essences of Greed on your current 6L and waiting for res and high strength to roll.
"
Hm looks like nice build to try out. Personally I chose to play as Chieftain since is it safer due to taunt on hit and totem leech, but this sweet 40% more dmg node looks sweet! I've no idea why you hype up that much the Warcry node though, mere 25% hp every 2 seconds is preeetty shitty in a game in which you may take lethal damage in split second and should either be ready for some Vaal Pact facetanking action or spam your heal flasks which would instantly heal TIMES more than warcry in 2 seconds. Overall Berserker seems reasonable to switch to for minmaxing DPS. I find Chieftain a lot safer (no 10% inc damage taken node) and probably more suitable for HC.
But the thing I wanna ask is, what do you think of
this ring? Is it a noob trap or not? Just decent starter or godlike endgame piece of gear? I'm not quite sure myself so I've come here to hear out other people's opinons.

The 25% instant regen is an incredible buff. At 8k HP not much will one-shot us (even with Abyssus) but it will take us to low HP. The warcry allows us to heal quickly and without flasks. Also, it lets us take advantage of melee damage on full life more often, which is a huge DPS boost. As for the ring, definitely a noob trap. I remember switching to just a rare iron ring with attack speed after I finished leveling and seeing a DPS buff. Wearing one might be ok for leveling, but I really don't recommend it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info