[2.5]"Solar Flare" Righteous Fire, Scorching Ray Cast When Channel Flame Surge Inquisitor

"
rayzer147 wrote:
Thanks for the response. I was just worried that without leech since most of the damage is burning, and having all of the regen going towards RF, the playstyle for the build would be very proactive, pre-potting, etc. I tend to get lazy and want to play more reactive with instant pots (not that this is better). I have a Carcass Jack from my current character I could try out for reduced AoE mods maybe.

You will only need a really pro-active playstyle against guardians and shaper. Even then just turn off RF and you have enough regen to run around like a chicken with your head cut off. Don't expect those kills to be too fast though with the only damage coming from 3 link scorching ray setup.
How hard to get 3 blue 1 red socket on the helmet?
"
kazeshinii wrote:
How hard to get 3 blue 1 red socket on the helmet?

Use vorici for the 2 blue, I got 4 blue on my first roll, 3 blue 1 red after a few more.
I just reached lv 65 and i can't use righteous fire yet. What am i doin wrong?

This is my hp/regen and resists running purity of fire and i'm with my stone golem in merciless act 2. And i'm not using the formless inferno yet because i can't afford to get him 3b and 1r yet and he would drop me 30% fire res.

Last edited by kazeshinii on Jan 14, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
"
kazeshinii wrote:
I just reached lv 65 and i can't use righteous fire yet. What am i doin wrong?

This is my hp/regen and resists running purity of fire and i'm with my stone golem in merciless act 2. And i'm not using the formless inferno yet because i can't afford to get him 3b and 1r yet and he would drop me 30% fire res.

All that energy shield is the likely culprit. Remember, Righteous Fire burns you for 70% of your max energy shield per second, in your case 70% of 386. The only energy shield you should have on this build is from your shield, so try temporarily removing energy shield items while keeping your fire resist at 86% and see if you can keep RF going.
OK i tried changing my armor and helm just to test.

The only energy shield i got is from the rise of the phonix and i can't sustain righteous fire on my own yet, i can only sustain it if with the consecrated ground buff. Maybe i should replace this helmet for now? Get one with more resist and strenth and maximum hp?
If you can sustain it with consecrated ground, that means you're pretty close to having enough regen. Take a look at Atori's post at the beginning of page 5 of this thread. He gives some good detail about what you need to do to sustain RF right at around your level and he says it much better than I could.
WHAT the fuck happened to the red dream
from 70c to 210c+...
Hi, I just came back to the game and I'm looking to try this build out. I'm mostly concerned I won't pick the right points on the tree to be ready to switch RF on at level 65. Any chance we can get a tree to aim for at 65?
Last edited by kethion on Jan 15, 2017, 10:34:26 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAASzBg4J9g3NEmkUIBZvFxwZLho4Gj4abBzOHRQkqicvJ-0pLitQMtE26TrYPAU8LT0PPfxBh0PIRUdFnU8EUEdTUlcNWGNboF8_aHRo8nF5dqx8Dny4fLt99YIHgpuDzIzPkFWaO5rgna6f36IApwinVa2Nr6e3PsBmxFjE9sauz37SIdR82WHjauvu7DjvDu988B_xrPIv8kH2SPno-tL-VA==

This was exactly what my skill tree was looking like at lv 67 or 69 when i was able to sustain rf oon my own. Just people told me a few posts up and be sure to not wear any item that gives you energy shield and get the 1 or maybe 2 nodes of life regen after Shaper at scion tree and you will be fine

I started making my way up to get some fire dmg and then i started going down to get more hp/regen
Last edited by kazeshinii on Jan 15, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info