[2.5] Elemental Monstrosity - Decimate all content on a budget

Does anyone got an idea, how this build can be adapted to CI Berserker?

I'd say Presence of Chayula or ascendancy point ( cheap solution ) and Unique Belt will solve all problems with stun and freeze.

Insane leech will be better and so on.
Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 3, 2017, 11:06:15 AM
"
Wooxy117 wrote:

[-snip-]

I enjoyed reading your detailed discussion. However, I have personally gutted my character for the sake of testing budget options. Using a chayula, 4l 600 es chest with 40 int, 100 es boots, 100 es gloves, 200 es helmet, call of the brotherhood and a resist ring with wed I still managed to down uber atziri, shaper and guardians (had a lot of trouble with chimera)

Hey !

Thanks for the response. While I do believe you can do this I can't perceive in my mind HOW. I attempted shaper twice so far (and I understand shaper is a very skill oriented fight) and I just feel like I don't have nearly as much DPS as some other builds do with the amount of investment I've put into it already.

I would love to see some videos from you if possible to see how you go about doing things like uber / shaper with budget gear.

Once again, I do believe that you have done these things, It's just hard for me to think of a way to do it with those constraints.
After some testing, i definitely feel that using a choir + valyrium ring is a much better late game option.

When i was using a chayula, a lot of times my dps felt lacking. After spending a couple ex to optimize my gear after switching to choir, my dps feels like it has nice endgame punch to it. Although at the same time my tooltip dps got a bitlower, which is probably due to choirs unique 50% increase in lightning crit damage. Coupled that with the increased crit rate, using a choir is definitely the better dps option, although will require u tos spend currency to max out resists.

I havent tried out a well balanced rare ammy yet, but i suppose that will be my next test.

Keep in mind that im still on a 5 link, but does not feel necessary i need a 6 link.. Thats how much dps a choir has given me over chayulas.

I will be posting here with some testing updates in the future
What gem setups do I want to use for this build?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by xbe on May 11, 2017, 1:11:36 PM
edit: nm
Last edited by Kisael on Jan 15, 2017, 8:14:21 AM
Last edited by DjNanos on Jan 13, 2017, 12:26:57 AM
Last edited by ggEASYY on Jan 16, 2020, 3:22:44 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what's the difference between the Inquisitor CI and the Ascendant CI Party Carry versions? Is the inquisitor better for solo but the ascendant is better with support from a party but doesn't function as well without in comparison?
What changes would you make to this build to make it viable for hc, feels like a low es pool for HC viability

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info