[2.5] Elemental Monstrosity - Decimate all content on a budget

how's your tooltip dps and attacks/second? u feel it's good enuf or u need another gear check? looks good thus far can't wait to see more
Hello

Can you check my gear i dont't feel that power.

Spoiler

720 int now 80% accuracy.

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Dec 20, 2016, 6:53:03 AM
"
Wooxy117 wrote:
"
vuongster wrote:

What's your crit chance without power charges?

Sitting at 72%

72% without PC + golem + hideout (normal, because of higher uncapped lightning)?

and how do you survive the physical girl @ uber atziri? i have problems killing her before she kills me each time with the blade rain. i surely have no bad gear

Spoiler

.. i feel that we really have to go glasscannon here and maximize DPS instead of picking some ES nodes :l

here is my TOOLTIP with EVERYTHING on (+3 Frenzy from poachers, +4 PC, warchief, vaal haste, golem, flasks)
Spoiler
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Dec 20, 2016, 10:43:16 AM
What order should gems be prioritized for the 5L setup of this?

Also, could you or someone maybe post a leveling guide for nodes up to level 68 - 70 when you should be able to take CI.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to set this up without being complete shit throughout the entire level process while being in the position to take CI at level 68.
Last edited by vBlitzO on Dec 20, 2016, 1:49:51 PM
"
Rangeless wrote:
how's your tooltip dps and attacks/second? u feel it's good enuf or u need another gear check? looks good thus far can't wait to see more

Without power charges sitting inside my hideout, 9 attacks per second and 14k tooltip with in aoe, 29k with conc
My IGN: Casual_Noob
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1780618 Craft/Boss Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1791405 Mirror Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792763 Ele Blade Flurry Guide
Contact me @Casual_Noob
"
"
Wooxy117 wrote:
"
vuongster wrote:

What's your crit chance without power charges?

Sitting at 72%

72% without PC + golem + hideout (normal, because of higher uncapped lightning)?

and how do you survive the physical girl @ uber atziri? i have problems killing her before she kills me each time with the blade rain. i surely have no bad gear

Spoiler

.. i feel that we really have to go glasscannon here and maximize DPS instead of picking some ES nodes :l

here is my TOOLTIP with EVERYTHING on (+3 Frenzy from poachers, +4 PC, warchief, vaal haste, golem, flasks)
Spoiler

I think you need to focus more int into your gear (even though your gear is good). Having int on as much of your gear as possible is what makes or break this build since it is essentially the melee/ranged version of whispering ice.

As for trio, keep inc aoe in and kill dual striker>spiker chick>cycloner and just play it defensively.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
"
sielma wrote:
Hello

Can you check my gear i dont't feel that power.

Spoiler

720 int now 80% accuracy.

One of the big problems with your gear that I saw was very low accuracy and your 2nd claw needs an upgrade. You should aim for 11%+ int on the claws. I would work on replacing your helmet first with a solid int, accuracy helmet (the es doesn't matter too much). Also please for the love of all things... go bless your call of the brotherhood to 16% ♥.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
Did an Uber Atziri run last night. Pretty smooth, damage isn't an issue at all. Actually did it without any stun immunity jewellery. I'm decently experienced with uber atziris though so YMMV. For the trio I always just kill the rain chick-->dual striker-->cycloner.

Mind posting your stats page Wooxy? Need to figure out where I'm missing out on all that juicy dps. Don't think I'm even over 10k with inc aoe. Most probably comes down to the attack speed on all your jewels and the crit multi cluster I've yet to get.
IGN:CritCityCritCity
Last edited by vuongster on Dec 20, 2016, 7:16:40 PM
"
vuongster wrote:
Did an Uber Atziri run last night. Pretty smooth, damage isn't an issue at all. Actually did it without any stun immunity jewellery. I'm decently experienced with uber atziris though so YMMV. For the trio I always just kill the rain chick-->dual striker-->cycloner.

Mind posting your stats page Wooxy? Need to figure out where I'm missing out on all that juicy dps. Don't think I'm even over 10k with inc aoe. Most probably comes down to the attack speed on all your jewels and the crit multi cluster I've yet to get.

Contact me @Casual_Noob
to the ones that played with it (and the author)
Is it stronger that the phys claws build or almost the same?
im asking bcs i got some currency saved up and i saw that phys was is way more expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info