[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

"
KirowGod1337 wrote:
hi man. i using ur build , its pretty good. but in t8+ maps , i didnt have DPS... I have all ur gear. i using Duo curse tree. Whats my prob?

What's your level? I'm lvl 88 doing hc and I get around 4k tool tip damage (running 5L: FB, Elemental Focus, WED, inc. AoE, Increased Item Rarity -- I could get a lot more dmg with switching inc. AoE and IIR for dmg gems) in HO. I have no issues with T10-12 maps and bosses. They don't die instantly but usally die quickly. I specced more conservatively - defense before offense - and have around 11.3k ES.

Still missing: boots with inc. movement and crystal belt.... also I need to see that I can get a Valyrium, since Skyforth is currently still a bit out of my league :)

I'm also pondering to ditch enfeeble as CwDT and HoT and run second blasphemy aura with Conductivity. Also I wonder if I should drop Immortal Call - since when procced it uses up all Endurance Charges while giving only a short immunity while Enduring Charges provide permanent damage reduction.

Pondering to use following skill setup:

4L: Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark - Conductivity - Enlighten
4L: CwStunned - Summon Ice Golem - Molten Shell - xxx
2-2L: CwDT (1) - Vortex (4) | Disipline - Enlighten
3L: Whirling Blades - Faster Attack - Less Duration
2-1L: Lightning Warp - Less Duration | Enduring Cry

I'm a sucker for Lightning Warp. I just love to transfer across height differences... also I like Enduring Cry a lot.

Not sure what to put in as 4th gem with the CWStunned setup. Inc. Duration is a possibility but that's again 3 off-colours and Molten Shell would benefit for it... however I'm probably going for Blind. I just love it as support gem. Especially against bosses Blind is a bless.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Dec 28, 2016, 2:49:38 AM
Hey guys, just wondering what I may be doing wrong.

Following the guide so far, Im quite decent geared and level 72. But I cant get above 5k "average damage" on Blade Flurry (6L, with Life Leech & Inc AoE). Am I doing something wrong? Or is the damage supposed to be that low?
Don't be fooled by Tooltip Dmg. IIRC it's per hit. Open your character info and select Bladeflurry. It will show you how many attacks you make per second.

I think it works like this:

(very simple stats and dps calculation):
6 attacks per second; 5k tooltip damage
So, in 1 second you reach the 6 stacks (if you always hit). Each stack has 20% damage incrased

Stack 1: 5 000
Stack 2: 6 000
Stack 3: 7 000
Stack 4: 8 000
Stack 5: 9 000
Stack 6: 10 000
Additional Stack at end of channeling: 10 0000

Total: 51 000 dps

If I'm calculating wrong, please let me know :)

Also, if you can drop white trash after 1-2 hits, then your damage is fine :)

Last edited by hyper_ch on Dec 28, 2016, 5:22:34 AM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
valares wrote:
There is only 1 true way - getting to duelist leech nodes.

Aren't those only leeches for physical damage?

Vitality Void works for every kind of damage. Even though it's a long way there, I think it's worth it because it opens a curse and allows to run hexproof maps. I'm just not sure if the crit build can afford all these skills, but it wasn't a problem for my Elemental Overload version.

"
Doombrew wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering what I may be doing wrong.

Following the guide so far, Im quite decent geared and level 72. But I cant get above 5k "average damage" on Blade Flurry (6L, with Life Leech & Inc AoE). Am I doing something wrong? Or is the damage supposed to be that low?

For your level, especially considering you took defensive nodes first, your damage seems to be ok. Int on items could be higher, though, and not sure about your crit chance. That makes a huge difference.

"
Subxeno wrote:
Would you say this is stronger/better for Uber Lab/Uber Atziri/Shaper than the "[2.5] CI/LL Best Claw BladeFlurry, 100% Crit, Poison/Bleed, Uber/Shaper/Guardian Deletion"?

I have 15ex to invest, and I can't decide between your build and the other one, my main goal is to shit on Izaro Atziri and Shaper while not getting 1 shot :D

Quite sure the poison build has higher dps, due to all this double-dipping stuff.
"
sucinum wrote:
Vitality Void works for every kind of damage.

What about Mana Leech

"
sucinum wrote:
due to all this double-dipping stuff.

Only a question of time till that gets nerfed :)
Last edited by hyper_ch on Dec 28, 2016, 7:31:41 AM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
sucinum wrote:
Vitality Void works for every kind of damage.

What about Mana Leech

"
sucinum wrote:
due to all this double-dipping stuff.

Only a question of time till that gets nerfed :)

get the leech boot enchants, the ones from merc lab will be more then enough, i have 0 mana issues with them, the 0.5 life leech helps to keep you at 100% for general map clearing as well. there is no need for warlords (yes its nice to have, but i rather run wrath + disci and spend the dropping aura nodes from tree into more dmg/energy shield nodes)

the only problem with only leech from boots is reflect, you HAVE to have a vinktars to not kill yourself to reflect, you are not going to oneshot yourself and most times its fine cause mobs die instantly, but for rare occasions with high health mobs you are prone to die if you dont pob your vinktars.
--Right now i have a 6l, and im using added lightning, i feel in the next couple levels when i grab more dmg nodes (heart of thunder 4 points away at lvl88 right now) i think i will eventualy drop added lightning as a 6l for life leech (i am playing HCB) cause i fear my damage will outreach the point where i will one shot myself to reflect rare. (12k es atm)

if aynone has an insight to this problem, plz let me know, heres my current setup:

Spoiler

my current tree with jewels
Last edited by DerKobold16 on Dec 28, 2016, 9:52:16 AM
What do you guys think of the "0.2% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" Implict for our claws?
life gain on hit does not do anything for you as CI, so if you got the currency vaal it
so i thought about running discipline + wrath + warlords/conductivity (depends if you have enough leech). To do so, I would take the helm enchant "15% less mana reserv wrath" or "20% less mana reserv discipline" (between 15-30c on a white 84 ilvl hubris) + 4 passive points (Sovereignty, correct me if there is a better mana reserv cluster) to run all 3 auras. 10% mana left would be enough for almost everything. so gain would be a curse in addition to wrath and discipline and loss would be 4 passive points and a potential enchant like blade flurry aoe or something else. would appreciate if anybody could tell me if this plan would be worth it.
I run Discipline, Grace and Blasphemy (Elemental Weakness). That cost me a total of 7 skill points, I took the full clusters with Charisma and Influence. The added aura effect is worth it with 2 auras, I did the math. I had to add a helmet enchantment with 15% reduced Grace Mana reservation, but a level 3 Enlighten should work as well.
Now I have 70 Mana left, just enough (the regeneration is crazy since my max Mana is far over 1000). The 0,4 mana leech I have is surely enough.
I could run Wrath as well, but I don't think more damage will actually help me. I managed to pull off an Evasion rating of close to 20k (about 50k with both flasks), that already decided a few stun/freeze-situations in my favor.

Again have to add that I play noncrit/Elemental Overload and have a different view on skillpoints than a crit build might have.

About Added Lightning Damage: after reaching a certain point of Int, it can't keep up with the more multipliers (WED, Elemental Focus, Conc Effect), also Lightning Penetration is better, even though the damage is invisible. I'd rather take Life Leech, inc AoE or maybe even Faster Attacks as 6th support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info