(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

found this in my stash, any use for build? or ele weaknes better
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
"
memberx wrote:
How much life do you have? You should have around 6,5k with ll that life nodes. Is that really necessary? You are missing 70% inc. dmg with axes, that a lot IMO.

I am also starting with this build (lvl 73), just started mapping (tried mostly t6-7). It's really quick.

At the moment i don't have any need for vaal pact, but that will change til t10+ i guess.

My gear atm:

Spoiler

I know i have still much work to do, but it's going great till now.

DPS: 40k in HO with HoA + Hatred
Burst: 10k

I sit at 7k life (Tried with kaoms, it goes up to about 8k). I know I skipped 2 dmg nodes Executionner and cleaving, but I don't feel like I need them.
"
Quelnor wrote:
"
memberx wrote:
How much life do you have? You should have around 6,5k with ll that life nodes. Is that really necessary? You are missing 70% inc. dmg with axes, that a lot IMO.

I am also starting with this build (lvl 73), just started mapping (tried mostly t6-7). It's really quick.

At the moment i don't have any need for vaal pact, but that will change til t10+ i guess.

My gear atm:

Spoiler

I know i have still much work to do, but it's going great till now.

DPS: 40k in HO with HoA + Hatred
Burst: 10k

I sit at 7k life (Tried with kaoms, it goes up to about 8k). I know I skipped 2 dmg nodes Executionner and cleaving, but I don't feel like I need them.

I noticed i had IAE in my main 6l cyclone, i switched it for elemental damage support and dps went up to 67k.

How did chosing Point Blank node affect your burst dps? Is it worth to spend 4 skill points?

Last edited by memberx on Jan 5, 2017, 2:03:42 AM
If you take Point Blank in the tree (4 passive points), you can either adds Added Fire or Elemental Focus (probably better).

If i take for example my current Berserker Cycloner :
  • Molten Burst (tooltip) does an average of 9520 damages w/ the 0.15s CD it's 63k4 dps. Since damages goes up removing GMP i assume it doesn't take into account the number of projectiles. So... 443 800 dps ? But since not every projectile hit, i guess it's just highly theoritical. Let's just say 3 projectiles hit, so 190 200 dps.
  • Point Blank took in the passive tree, Elemental Focus put in the weapon. That's an 49% more damages boost. Average damages would be 14 185, dps of 94 472 for one projectile, 283 416 dps for 3 projectile that hit, and 661 304 dps for the all 7 projectiles.

For now at lvl 90, and my cyclone that does currently 91k dps (still tooltip, you'd need to add penetration mainly for the real dps), i prefer life nodes in the tree. Damages are high enough. I use Herald of Ash and the Flame golem. That doesn't include any temporal buff. On a boss you get an additional 50% inc dmg and only 50% inc atk spd. Only.
Cf. my previous message about flasks, i still keep my mana (well, hybrid) one because on a single target the mana leech is too slow.
I guess i could go Blood Magic but i don't want too. As i either add Enfeeble on top of it or Flammability depending on the map mods.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 7, 2017, 7:00:20 AM
I am lvl 81 atm.

Cyclone DPS 81k, Burst dps 10,5k

I dont use blood magic gem (i've put fire damage in) cuz i don't have any mana problems. Leech from ascendant tree is enough IMO.

I run blasphemy+enfeeble (or flammability), and HoA.

I am doing merc lab runs to get some good enchant on gear. At lvl87 i'll get to vaal pact. Will that drasitically change anything because of no life reg? I don't have good opinion on vaal pact and lab from previous builds...

My gear:

Lab + no regen is the most annoying, yes. But Vaal Pact is so op imo (and instant leech in general) that i don't have too much of an issue with this. I just don't farm labs with this build. In fact i don't farm labs with any character so far, i don't like much the lab.

An additional issue with our build and uber lab is the anti movement skills sentinels. In Haku missions you can cyclone thankfully. In the lab, cyclone is still considerate as a movement skill instead of attack only so if you just have cyclone to kill sentinels for instance, that's unfortunate.
Hi @slothx

Since you have tried a lot of combinations, which one might be the top tier on survival mode?
I mean:

1- BM + Vaal Pact (w/o auras??)
2- BM gems and both aura stack (warlock and poacher)??
3- Vaal pact + poacher, and pray for mana leech?

Thanks,
Hi I was doing the BM/VP tree, I was wondering what shoudl i focus on first VP or blood magic?
What are the pros of using blood magic other than mana management? Losing auras is pretty big isn't it?
"
tophat05 wrote:
Hi @slothx

Since you have tried a lot of combinations, which one might be the top tier on survival mode?
I mean:

1- BM + Vaal Pact (w/o auras??)
2- BM gems and both aura stack (warlock and poacher)??
3- Vaal pact + poacher, and pray for mana leech?

Thanks,

I am going only for Vaal pact. I have 6k of life and i think BM isn't needed. I don't use BM gem, i use HoA and Blasphemy+Enfeeble (or Flammability) and have no mana issuses as long as there is something to kill.

With BM i would only get 35% life, which IMO we don't really need. Specially if you go VP.

I am 3 points from VP and atm i have no real problems with survivabilty, BUT i must be careful not to stump to ele reflect, that can kill me intantly. I hope this will change whan geting VP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info