(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

What about an Emberwake/The taming version? Im currently trying to make it and so far so good. The problem im facing is that I dont have vaal pact and kinda feel it at some bosses :\ . Thinking on dropping the top area on my tree : http://poeurl.com/WbS (burning/fire) And instead path to VP. Any ideas sugestions?
Last edited by mr2easy on Dec 17, 2016, 11:40:43 AM
do you have a tree that does not use blood magic ?
is the build ok without it?
doh!

nvm.

i just saw the tree without. when i first looked at it i thought it had BM, but it was iron grip node i was looking at.

trying this build now. should be fun !
What is the best version for HC? Blood Magic? Vaal pact? Both? None of them?...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
Asmodee007 wrote:
What is the best version for HC? Blood Magic? Vaal pact? Both? None of them?...

Not sure I'd play berserker and melee in hc :p
Hi,

I see 2 different trees for the Vaal Pact version without Blood Magic (one in the tree section and one at the end of the leveling part). Seems like the one in the tree section is better but i just wanted to point it out.

It seems that you've a preference for Blood Magic, any particular reason ? Can't we sustain cyclone with our leech from Pain Reaver ? So we can put Hatred + Herald of Ash for "free" damages. I never went Blood Magic yet as it never felt interesting to me. Refering to your tooltip, some maximum mana is missing to sustain it properly, otherwise it'd be all good i guess. Despite going full fire with the Avatar of fire on Xoph's Blood if we get this at the end (i'd rather loot it that buy it), i'm not sure if Hatred is worth. Maybe a curse like flammability with blasphemy or poacher's mark indeed.

Nice guide anyway. Not sure yet if i go Berserker or Raider. Either way, the defense feels quite similar, aka not much existent. For now i'm enjoying my first reroll of this league (Juggernaut Tank w/ block mainly, and armor + 8 endurance charges). I've stopped the first character at lvl 84 (Assassin Blade Flurry) mainly due to survivability missing.
Last edited by Harest on Dec 20, 2016, 11:25:57 PM
Hi, just was wondering how are you able to cap the resistances when you're using devotto's devotion ? Without it and without xoph's blood i merely cap all res except cold(64% atm), and if i change my helmet and amulet i loose about 23 fire res and 40+ cold res
"
sparkerdanny wrote:
Hi, just was wondering how are you able to cap the resistances when you're using devotto's devotion ? Without it and without xoph's blood i merely cap all res except cold(64% atm), and if i change my helmet and amulet i loose about 23 fire res and 40+ cold res

My gloves,boots and belt carry most of the resists for me.A bit on the rings and i think 2 jewels.Jewels with +10 to all resists help alot

Spoiler

I was thinking of trying to make this work on Raider in HC...

My idea for now is, and I hope some people can help me with my questions:

- Axe setup: GMP / CONC / ADDED FIRE / WED / LIFE GAIN ON HIT / PHYS PROJ ATTCK DMG
question: is this the best possible dmg setup, without considering life on hit ofc. Or should I swap in fire pen somewhere?

- Chest will be Kaom's Heart + ~200% life on tree

- Cyclone 4link: CYCLONE - FORTIFY - FASTER - INC AOE

From tree I would have around 7% life regen, with some life leech nodes aswell.

Now my questions:
- Cyclone is more used to trigger Molten Burst, will I have (more than) enough damage to clear T13-T15's (solo, party play is probably harder).
- Would life regen work better than Vaal Pact, or is VP kinda a must?
- For aura's I was thinking Purity of Fire / Ash, probably using a Ruby flask aswell, will reflect still be an issue?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Affinity on Dec 22, 2016, 10:34:27 AM
"
I was thinking of trying to make this work on Raider in HC...

My idea for now is, and I hope some people can help me with my questions:

- Axe setup: GMP / CONC / ADDED FIRE / WED / LIFE GAIN ON HIT / PHYS PROJ ATTCK DMG
question: is this the best possible dmg setup, without considering life on hit ofc. Or should I swap in fire pen somewhere?

- Chest will be Kaom's Heart + ~200% life on tree

- Cyclone 4link: CYCLONE - FORTIFY - FASTER - INC AOE

From tree I would have around 7% life regen, with some life leech nodes aswell.

Now my questions:
- Cyclone is more used to trigger Molten Burst, will I have (more than) enough damage to clear T13-T15's (solo, party play is probably harder).
- Would life regen work better than Vaal Pact, or is VP kinda a must?
- For aura's I was thinking Purity of Fire / Ash, probably using a Ruby flask aswell, will reflect still be an issue?

Thanks in advance

Based on my SC endeavours I didn't need fire pen until I was doing maybe t14-16 maps,under that the fire pen I got from the amulet /weapon and tree seemed to be enough.

I played around with a raider and those frenzy charges add quite a bit of damage so I think your damage output should be fine.

I was running without vaal pact at the start and for the most part I was fine, but these breaches spawn a lot of rares with those ele reflect bullshit and even with purity of fire and ruby flask sometimes I would die.

If you can one shot the mob before the balls drop down you're fine,but if you don't one shot it and the balls drop,BOOm O_O dead.Even with vaal pact it can still be sketchy but atleast its not an instagib.

If this were another time and another league I'd prefer the regen over vaal pact but breaches are filled with too many fun killers for my yolo playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info