(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

Vaal pact is a must for this build, so always pick it up, the instant leech + cloaked in savagery makes everything so trivial its painful.

I run with

or instead of ruby flask

I need a dying sun to boost my dps, but im too much of a jew with

and I dont want to spend it at all xD
I allocated everything like in our tree and im only 4,7k hp :o Is this builds still viable?
"
Somoleks wrote:
I allocated everything like in our tree and im only 4,7k hp :o Is this builds still viable?

It depends on your gears and jewels aswell. Atm im 86 lv 6k7 life with rare belt and 6k3 with Perserverance guard belt. This build so far so good.
"
forestgrenpa wrote:

I need a dying sun to boost my dps, but im too much of a jew with

and I dont want to spend it at all xD

Man, must be nice to just get ALL the drops... even doing chaos recipes and grabbing/selling every item worth more then a chaos i dont even have a fraction of that... Ive gotten 1 ex, and while ive probbaly broken over 5-600 chaos, ive been using them to craft steel rings hoping to find one to suit this build...

someday... someday...
What do you guys think, I am trying to choose from this build or the slayer version? If you've played both can you tell me why you would choose this over slayer?
My dmg is only 23k in hideout :/ Im using 5 linked belly of the beast. Is this a problem?
I have no idea about slayer, I ve only played raider version of this build and it didnt really go well for me with evasion-style defense. I think zerker is just too good with cloaked in savagery and vaal pact you can basically facetank everything that doesnt 1 shot you.
This build is not working.

Only 5.8k hp and 24k dps in hideout.
My items
Spoiler

Amulet is only for waiting to gain currency for xipophs
My tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0HdQmWC2EOPBQgFHEVIBmKGbQaOCFVIZAiryQ3JJ0nICcvKjgs-y2DMn41kjhTOQ46UjrhPAU8LT38QKBGt0d-TeNQR1hjWfNeE18_X9BhUmRSZU1nm2jycql07Xasdud4enrvfXWCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaooijM-QVZcGl3miAKZXqSeplKyqrj6vbLc-u-O9Nr6nvwjAZsCmwzrEosT2xq7G2M9-02_Tfti92Xzawdw95FHqEOoY7w7vTu9673zwH_JF9kj2o_cy-F_46_4K_o_-ug==?accountName=Somoleks&characterName=CzakNoris
Last edited by Somoleks on Mar 23, 2017, 7:18:48 AM
No wonder it doesnt work if you have bad sockets and no uber lab done

- Weapon: IAoE -> Conc effect,
- Swap WM for Flammability, endu charges are not needed at all,
- IC and CWDT too high lvl,
- No 20% quality gems,
- Why do you have added lightning on ring? Reroll that to added phys,
- No health on jewellery,
- No rustic sash with WED
- You ignored the 2 axe nodes on the far left, namely Cleaving and Slaughter
- No resolute technique, no wonder you dont do anything since you miss attacks
- You took the scion health cluster before the more important nodes, also jewel sockets should be left for last.

Stop saying something doesnt work if you have no idea how to correctly progress a build.
Is anyone playing this build with dual curses?

Currently I'm playing this with Flammability and Elemental weakness for negative resist on mobs. But I wonder which one is better Elemental Weakness or Projectiles Weakness since both boots our damage on mobs.

Devoto is good but I think the helmet below is much more suitable because we can get more damage from it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info