(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

I'm playing a cyclone Juggernaut with Doomsower at the moment and found Ngamahus Flame recently, but I have more sheet dps with Doomsower, I can't say from testing which one is stronger. If I use Ngamahus Flame I have to change some points on the tree and I'd like to know if its worth it to change, maybe you can give me an advice.
So since I hadn't had time to play this league I've just dicked around with this build in HC in the past week and had fun. I'm thinking of doing this next season though since it's really fun.

Do you people who have played this to the highest tier content feel the build is strong enough to be a top tier build? (assuming no ridiculous nerfs or buffs in 2.6) And do you think it will be overly hard to get the xoph's blood when no longer in breach league, and that that will have a significant impact on the builds strength?
I am looking to push guardians/shaper as league ends. I am having some mana problems though on single target. Does the "%physical damage to mana affix" on flask or gear actually return mana for this build since all damage is converted to fire?

Would a +3 mana per hit on jewel help?
Anyone still playing this?
Hi And ty alot for this nice guide.

I just have 1 question.

If you are running with BM/vaal pact.

What gems to use instead of aura's/ blasphemy ect. ?

Ty in advance.

If anyone is still interested in this build I am currently having success playing this with kaom chest and 4linked cyclone, 8200hp, doing shaper deathless if I dont F up the orbs placement and just did uber atziri. You can check my char on my profile.
"
forestgrenpa wrote:
If anyone is still interested in this build I am currently having success playing this with kaom chest and 4linked cyclone, 8200hp, doing shaper deathless if I dont F up the orbs placement and just did uber atziri. You can check my char on my profile.

Can u subtain Mana without any blood magic gem?

and No faster attack with leap slam?

My mana is only 60% reserved, so the leech from ascendancy is good enough to sustain it fully. I was thinking of going BM, but flammability and HoA are just too good to pass.

Leap slam without faster attacks, no space for that anywhere unless I get a decent unset ring to have a free 1 socket.
Last edited by forestgrenpa on Mar 14, 2017, 3:49:22 AM
Okay.

i am running BM atm, but cant decide what is best really.

So i might gonna try your setup.

Looks nice.
Mostly whats left for me is min-maxing. I need to get enchants on items, especially a cyclone helmet, get lvl 21 cyclone gem, get dying sun flask, get a max dps axe with culling strike corrupt, get an opal ring with good stats (which is hardly possible rn, since there are only crap ones for lifebased builds).

Also I got good unset ring for myself, still have resses capped and it has an insane amount of int, so I could drop +30 node for another 5% hp and drop gloves all stat mod for attack speed. My dps went up a bit and my hp went from 818x to almost 8300, so only gainz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info