[2.5] ELE Fireball and Kitava's Thirst

"
CaioBorba wrote:
Man, I'm using tabula rasa to have the 6L, but the fireball cost still 80 mana, wich means i cannot use the kitava's thirst, pls help, what i have to do?

Hello,

can you please insert the list of your GEMS?

This is advantage of Pledge of Hands...

"Applicable skill gems socketed in this item are supported by level 30 Spell Echo Support inventory icon.pngSpell Echo Support. All support modifiers are accounted for, including the mana multiplier."

Mana Multiplier for Spell echo is 140% :)

But I was able to use it even with 5L Pledge...

Another way can be regret some Skill point with reduction of mana cost. I have all of them now and still 128 mana cost of Fireball combo.

Best regards
Hi, I already solve the problem, thanks for the answer. I have other question, if you don't mind, in the passive skill tree, there's 4 jewel sockets to up, but I just see you speaking of three, can you recommend the fourth jewel? And show yours? Thanks
"
CaioBorba wrote:
Hi, I already solve the problem, thanks for the answer. I have other question, if you don't mind, in the passive skill tree, there's 4 jewel sockets to up, but I just see you speaking of three, can you recommend the fourth jewel? And show yours? Thanks

Thank you for your question. I added section about jewels into build :)

2 of them are for uniques - The Red Dream and Rolling Flames.

The rest two should be about life, mana, damage. If it is not necessary you can use it also for + dexterity.

I believe that good combination is spell damage + fire damage + life/mana

Here are my current 4 jewels:

Please let me know if you find better unique instead of the rare two. It can be nice improvement.
I had great chat with one player, who uses this build, yesterday evening. I would like to mention good point about the items - put as much "+ life properties" as possible on them :)

It is possible to cap all your resists and still have + life on each piece of gear, even chaos rest.

I will try to add this also into build itself :)
I feel like this build thread lacks a lot of stuff such as:

- Leveling gear, what skills to level with and just a general indication of what to do until you can afford the stuff

- Budget build? Esteemed price?

- Formatting and linking the item with picture, take a look at this build, very easy to read and comprehend, very well formatted https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1625254

- You state in some comments that the combo "should" work with a 5L as well but in the guide you indicate that a 4l staff is alright, will it work? What gems should I prioritise/give up for the 4 link?

- Your chest also has Flammability linked with curse on hit support in a standalone 2L, flammability is already a curse? Then you have flammability on another gear piece as well.

- I saw some ascendancy issues in the other comments, what about that? As well as on your ascendancy section you link the first two with the description under and then just dont write a description on the third one, thats just frustrating. As well as not inputting the skill, just like other things in the guide so you can just hover over it to see the info instead of having to click.

I think the build looks super interesting but it's pretty hard to work out :/

Last edited by Voidshrine on Jan 24, 2017, 4:26:39 AM
"
Voidshrine wrote:
I feel like this build thread lacks a lot of stuff such as:

- Leveling gear, what skills to level with and just a general indication of what to do until you can afford the stuff

- Budget build? Esteemed price?

- Formatting and linking the item with picture, take a look at this build, very easy to read and comprehend, very well formatted https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1625254

- You state in some comments that the combo "should" work with a 5L as well but in the guide you indicate that a 4l staff is alright, will it work? What gems should I prioritise/give up for the 4 link?

- Your chest also has Flammability linked with curse on hit support in a standalone 2L, flammability is already a curse? Then you have flammability on another gear piece as well.

- I saw some ascendancy issues in the other comments, what about that? As well as on your ascendancy section you link the first two with the description under and then just dont write a description on the third one, thats just frustrating. As well as not inputting the skill, just like other things in the guide so you can just hover over it to see the info instead of having to click.

I think the build looks super interesting but it's pretty hard to work out :/

hello,

thank you for valuable feedback. I will try to work on it during this weekend, if i will have time.

just a few points for now:

- leveling: fireball from beginning, but I can create new part of guide for this

- I believe that both; at the beginning u can buy all for less than 1 ex, but then if you want better you need to pay :( 6L pledge of hands is around 7 ex; red dream for another 2 ex,...

- These gems are here only for their own leveling, I do not use them at all

- Ascendancy was solved, I believe. Class is the same, but skills were changed
do u have problems with mana with midn over matter? im running build but with hubris 40% fireball dmg no kitava atm its looks like urs and i also use kaoms heart,anyway with mind over matter got huge mana issues :/ will amu and rings with mana regen help ?
"
do u have problems with mana with midn over matter? im running build but with hubris 40% fireball dmg no kitava atm its looks like urs and i also use kaoms heart,anyway with mind over matter got huge mana issues :/ will amu and rings with mana regen help ?

Hello,

I had big issues with MoM on lower levels - this is the reason, why I enable MoM later (not at the moment when I reach it).

Mana regen is after + life/+rests/+chaos rest the most important property at my gear. I have more than 1200 unreserved mana now and it is ok.

I have always 2 flasks with me for bad situation...

+ 600 from hybrid is not enought, but in combination with the second one, Lavianga's Spirit, it can save almost every situation.

Edit: I checked it - 1378 free mana and 211.5 mana regen now :)
Last edited by droben on Jan 26, 2017, 12:19:20 PM
Do you think this will be possible with CI? It seems the low life pool could be fixed with going for ES instead, since it's so OP right now.
"
zonshadow wrote:
Do you think this will be possible with CI? It seems the low life pool could be fixed with going for ES instead, since it's so OP right now.

Hello,

It seems like interesting idea, I will try it next league with high probability.

In the end it should be only about switching skill tree and non ES pieces of gear.

The next point is chaos resistance - I have chaos fully capped so this change will give me more flexibility on gear, which can be cheaper in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info