[2.5] ELE Fireball and Kitava's Thirst

I dont think Kitava triggering the spells counts as "use"
Is there any means of testing this interaction to verify that?
Socketing the rolling flames jewel, requiring the +10 int, yup gotcha.

Mastermind requires that You Cast the spell, typically it does not work when the spell is triggered such as when using lightning skills in CwDT. I am fairly certain you are not getting the benefit of fire penetration from Mastermind when your hat is casting lightning spells. Almost 90% certain.

Would still love a video :D
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:

"
Pyrollusion wrote:

Ouch, hmm. I need to rethink use of ascendancy points then.

I added section with current gear setup, update Skill trees, Flask part and make several small updates.

I am going to add some printscreens, but not sure with adding video, describe use of Jewels, because I have changed it quite bit and use different setup now as there is new Red dream, which I bought for 125c 2 days ago

I hope these changes will be till Friday, sorry for speed.
Last edited by droben on Dec 19, 2016, 7:46:31 AM
"
Kwitch wrote:

Hi,

what do you think about change of Ascendancy to Beacon of Ruin branch instead of Pendulum/Mastermind?

I believe that it is way, how to continue despite my error with Mastermind.
I believe most builds highly profit from Shaper of Desolation & Beacon of Ruin. I personally think both are great and usable, however in your particular build it was somewhat asking a lot to make Mastermind work as we discussed. I could see Beacon of Ruin path being your preferred direction.

As for the build, make sure your leveling / final skill trees reflect whichever decision you choose to make.

I'll go ahead and gladly post the build on the build's list now that you are aware of the ascendancy issue and are thinking on it. I'm sure you will come up with a good idea.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
How do you get the mana cost of your fireball so high? I am at a 4 link trying this build and mine is still only 62 mana I don't see how it gets up to 100. Currently level 57.
"
Henku wrote:
How do you get the mana cost of your fireball so high? I am at a 4 link trying this build and mine is still only 62 mana I don't see how it gets up to 100. Currently level 57.

Hi,

I believe that it is not so hard. My fireball combo at this moment costs 128 mana and I have a lot of skill points with mana cost skill reduction.

Just need to have at least 5-link and correct gems.

This is my current combination:

Last edited by droben on Dec 29, 2016, 9:57:37 PM
Would it be viable to play this build with a 6 link Infernal Mantle? Scince it provides up to 35% aditional fire damage.
Last edited by ArcaneWolf on Jan 9, 2017, 2:35:04 PM
"
ArcaneWolf wrote:
Would it be viable to play this build with a 6 link Infernal Mantle? Scince it provides up to 35% aditional fire damage.

Hello,

I believe that yes, but it can be more complicated. I will try to add more details

pros:

- 15% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
- +1 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems

not sure:

- 100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance => I use Controlled Destruction Support which is true opposite of this. But you can change it for missing spell echo in the end :)
- 6L not sure if you need another 6L due to the 6L Pledge of Hands (add Spell echo support), solution can be get rid of Pledge of Hands and move attack fireball combo into body armor.

cons:

- 100% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana => I am worry about this one as build uses MoM, it can be trap with big T
- lower ES, I have 740 ES at my current armor, 200+ difference * skills can be issue in the end

underline - it can be nice move, but not sure if lost of support of Pledge of hands will not be big big issue

Please write here your experience if you try it.
Man, I'm using tabula rasa to have the 6L, but the fireball cost still 80 mana, wich means i cannot use the kitava's thirst, pls help, what i have to do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info