"Too Many Actions" Disconnects

I have been disconnected repetitively in the last 2 days due to a disconnection message as screenshot below. I am not quite sure why this is happening but this is the information.

2x disconnects in Uber Labyrinth (1x Izaro 1x Argus)
1x disconnect in Xop;s Domain during Xoph fight
1x disconnect in Atziri during 1st shield phase
1x disconnect during a 4x essence necromancer with very high life

I have a GTX 970 in Windows 7. Running the Directx11 beta. I can give more information if you need on specs.

My build is a cyclone cast on critical bladefall set-up. I have not had this problem in breaches or maps so far but only during long lasting fights that take 30-60+ seconds of sustained cyclone clicking. I have never had this problem in the past.

Last bumped on Jun 27, 2018, 7:15:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same issue.

i5 quad, R390, Win 10 Dx11.
But I'm sure that the Problem is on GGG end.

I can reproduce it by spamming my rotation and after ~20 seconds I get kicked.
It seems like you may not have an average actions/sec above a certain threshold.

So after a good Vaal Spark Run I get kicked automatically.

Never had this before breach and now it happens every 10 minutes.
Bump.
Same issue here, Blade Flurry + Flask usage (and whirlwind)
Got kicked out of Chayula Breach twice and once out of Uul-Netol Breach.

Am afraid of opening my remaining breaches, because run instantly fails if you dc.
Bump.
Same here, why there is no fix for that?
COC Discharge in my case.

The problem can appear alot in parties, Because the fights against bosses might take longer just as you said, and I get kicked everytime.
Its also appear in solo, for me mostly inside Breaches ,Bosses and also some random ones when clearing packs.
Last edited by gal4214 on Dec 14, 2016, 4:22:43 AM
Bump.

Any suggestions or a possible explanation GGG? I am not expecting you guys to fix it on the spot from this post but is there anything we can do as players with our builds or are we just shit out of luck...

I'm starting to think this is an anti-cheat system kicking us for exceeding a click threshold or maybe just an issue with directx11 compatibility with interpreting these builds?
same here.

get kicked at run for Breachlord ESH ?

GGG please fix that and don't spam me for Sales on the Microtranactions :(

Just running a BF build and need to spam my flask
Same here. That disconnection message started happening to me a lot tonight, too. Mostly while I was fighting one of the 3 bosses in the Harvest in Cruel difficulty.

It also seems strange to be repeatedly kicked off just for 'doing too many actions' in an ARPG.

I mean, seriously? Why should just doing a lot of mouse or keyboard inputs in the heat of a boss fight be grounds for kicking? I simply can't believe I'm getting repeatedly kicked off for that.

So I assume it's just a bug. Whatever it is, I hope GGG fixes it soon.

Last edited by Sixdegrees23 on Dec 18, 2016, 3:29:21 PM
GGG please fix this bullshit, it's unplayable, I am trying to do a t13 map and i'm using cyclone. Started happening a lot tonight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info