3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask? Seems good, 20% more Lightning pen
It seems to me like the tree would be improved by dropping force of nature and picking up arcing blows on the defensive tree? Almost all of your damage is going to be lightning, it offers more lightning damage and lightning pen.
Hi, why the increased physical damage nodes in the three if the build is elemental oriented?
"
Andresmar19 wrote:
Hi, why the increased physical damage nodes in the three if the build is elemental oriented?

If you're talking about fatal blade, it's for the crit chance and multi.
What do i use for mana problems higher on as there's no mana leech support or mana flasks to use?
I'd still suggest Essence Sap. Got it myself and all mana problems are gone.
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
You're probably better off taking Spirit Void will only cost you two points and should cover you as well.
I didn't even know they existed haha! You're both life savers thank you

Went with essence sap as it's closer to where i am on the tree
Is there a unique weapon that would be compatible with this build? Or should we only get rare ?
"
dymish wrote:
Is there a unique weapon that would be compatible with this build? Or should we only get rare ?

For the most part you just want a rare thrusting sword (preferably jewelled foil) with as much attack speed, crit chance, and lightning damage on it as you can get. Crit multi is a definite bonus. Any other elemental damages (fire, cold) on the foil is helpful, but unnecessary. Look for something over 2 attacks per second.
Last edited by Mortichar on Mar 6, 2017, 3:44:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info