3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

this is my items , what should i change for better damage ?
im not sure cause i have alot of flat damage and not much wed , but i have ring with 31$ wed and its lower than the flat one ..

help please
What are you guys thought about high attack speed vs high crit?

Specifically these two weapons:

I am using the Vaal one right now, it has very slightly better dps than the other one. Crit is a lot better on vaal, but I am havin 3.38 aps on it compared to 3.6 aps on the other one.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Jan 20, 2017, 4:54:59 PM
I have to say that I've achieved my highest position with this build 97 with 40/40. I switched to LA after 97 and found it to be way too much work and felt weak, even with a godly well crafted bow.

Kintsugi works really well, at 5.4Hp. I've survived hits with Kint that I ripped with Belly.
So the little bit of life is no big deal, bitch to color though.

Last edited by ZrxLvR on Jan 22, 2017, 2:23:23 AM

With the bear helmet I have about 5.9k hp, I preffer rat's nest since it gives me a lot more crit chance & attack speed ( I also like the %25 irr )

I'm using GMP, hideout dps is about 37k dps with aura + herald.

A little upgrade was this item
I really like it.

can do tier 16 maps my eyes closed. Haven't tried shaper yet.
Last edited by buryo on Jan 20, 2017, 8:04:39 PM
"
yinoneliya wrote:

im not sure cause i have alot of flat damage and not much wed , but i have ring with 31$ wed and its lower than the flat one ..

help please

what are those xD ? you don't have any life on your items.. Guess ur walking around with 2k hp?

also ur playing crit build without crit multi. Just flat ele dmg is not enough. Focus on minus +350 crit multi
Last edited by buryo on Jan 20, 2017, 8:06:31 PM
Hey netmos I was trying your build and I came up with an idea and would like your opinion:
I thought in increasing a little bit the survivability by wearing Darkray boots with which we would easily cap our dodge chance on attacks (76%) with a quartz flask and adding grace as a second aura instead of herald of thunder, and as for flasks I thought on removing atziri's promise and adding a Jade flask with an evasion suffix. With these changes, we end up having like 76% attacks dodge, 50% spell dodge and up to 65/70% evasion with all buffs. What do you think? Even tho we would lose a bit of damage from HoT, a bit of life from boots ( resistances are not a problem since we can easily cap them on other equip ).
After getting 95 lvl with this build with a bit of changes from the previous version, i achieved 55.5K with GMP in hideout. Which still can be upgraded to like 60~k, build runs smooth, shaper melts, uber atziri melts, guardians are melting also. One thing to people that are thinking about 2 heralds ====> don't. One herald + wrath that is enough to play smooth. If u have any questions about it, ask me, look at my profile:)
"
DeusMatt wrote:
Hey netmos I was trying your build and I came up with an idea and would like your opinion:
I thought in increasing a little bit the survivability by wearing Darkray boots with which we would easily cap our dodge chance on attacks (76%) with a quartz flask and adding grace as a second aura instead of herald of thunder, and as for flasks I thought on removing atziri's promise and adding a Jade flask with an evasion suffix. With these changes, we end up having like 76% attacks dodge, 50% spell dodge and up to 65/70% evasion with all buffs. What do you think? Even tho we would lose a bit of damage from HoT, a bit of life from boots ( resistances are not a problem since we can easily cap them on other equip ).

I am not a fan of replacing the boots -- life is so important, you can also allrdy get capped dodge spelldodge for over 20 seconds with 2 vaal graces. All dodge wont help you if you can get oneshot, and the 250 or so life from the boots can easily be the difference of getting oneshot or not. A quartz flask instead of atziri -- i assume you mean a jade flask, not a quartz, thats definitely a decent option, matter of preference. Running grace sounds very nice, but just from dropping a herald you wont get the mana to pay for grace... and you would need a different way of generating charges.

"
I am using the Vaal one right now, it has very slightly better dps than the other one. Crit is a lot better on vaal, but I am havin 3.38 aps on it compared to 3.6 aps on the other one.

I would go with a fast weapon, but i guess a higher base crit one is also an option... I would imagine the fast one to be better, the one you linked has a really bad ias roll though, so its still really slow.

"

help please

Dont worry about dps to much, get life. Try to get life on both rings, ammu and belt. If you really want more dps, try to get %wed on as many pieces as possible while keeping the flat lightning.
Oh and if anyone is curious and since i was asked a couple times ingame -- I added videos of the missing guardians (chimera and minotaur) to the main post -- only boss kills for these, i think everyone knows how the map clear looks ;)
"
pitrek46 wrote:
After getting 95 lvl with this build with a bit of changes from the previous version, i achieved 55.5K with GMP in hideout. Which still can be upgraded to like 60~k, build runs smooth, shaper melts, uber atziri melts, guardians are melting also. One thing to people that are thinking about 2 heralds ====> don't. One herald + wrath that is enough to play smooth. If u have any questions about it, ask me, look at my profile:)
how did u managed to get 55k. with wrath+empower? i saw ur profile but u already take out the gem links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info