3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

oh lol, wow im gonna vendor it then, managed to get a 21% atk speed and 20% crit wep for leveling with decent ele dmg, stuff is melting alrdy lol
Sir, thanks for the skill tree order but i have 1 more question, how do you sustain mana cost ? =D
Hi man,

Im also having mana problems, even though i got tons of INT and the aura nodes, and the leech. only 58mana unreserved.

Besides that, i cant see where u get all your HP from. I got more than you on all slots, but missing 9% tree, but only got 4700 HP.

IS the tree the current one?
the currect passive tree and the leveling is realy not the same , are you sure you give us the same build ? cause its look awsome im level 26 leveling my self but there is big diffrence..
"
eternity5575 wrote:
Sir, thanks for the skill tree order but i have 1 more question, how do you sustain mana cost ? =D

By using mana leech. Grab the Spirit void note and you should easily sustain mana as long as you hit something.

"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi man,

Im also having mana problems, even though i got tons of INT and the aura nodes, and the leech. only 58mana unreserved.

Besides that, i cant see where u get all your HP from. I got more than you on all slots, but missing 9% tree, but only got 4700 HP.

Yes, the tree in the "current skill tree" thing just links to the char in my profile so it will allways be my current skill tree. Mana sustain should be fine if you got spirit void, i got 83 unreserved mana. I just checked your profile, you are using rats nest instead of starkonjas, so thats 95 life less -- i added up the life on other slots and we are at pretty much the same because my belt got a bit more and your other stuff doesnt have much more than my gear. Bless your belt and consider getting one with more strenght, divine your belly (like 5% lower than mine), lacking 9% in life nodes on tree, lacking 3 jewels with life for another 16% life. thats 30% life which should be around 600. with that you would be at 5300, the 100 base life from the helmet ends up as about 300 so you would be at 5700. Then you will get 12(per level)*18(levels) = 216 base life which will add up to about another 600, so you will end with about 6300 if my calculations are correct -- Which makes me wonder why you got more life than me :(

The mana will propably fix itself with getting some more levels (base mana per level), i didnt have a 6l on that low level so i cant rly tell if thats the issue. You could also grab druidic rite if its bad, its what i will get in the next 2 levels anyway, gives really nice boosts to flask uptime and mana.

"
yinoneliya wrote:
the currect passive tree and the leveling is realy not the same , are you sure you give us the same build ? cause its look awsome im level 26 leveling my self but there is big diffrence..
I took another look, the only difference i see is the starting nodes, i find it smoother and easier to level with a bit more dmg early on and respec these 5 proj dmg nodes to the life/evasion nodes later on when you need them. The rest of the tree is the same as far as i can see.
what gear would you go for as low life version ?
I'm having issues with mana too on a 6Link @ 83.
I have spirit void and charisma and if i try double herald plus wrath i can't sustain at all. Might be levels, might be flat mana/mana regen required somewhere, but need to get to 90 or so to see if base mana is enough to fix this problem. Build is great so far, melts everything i tried so far with 19k tooltip in HO.
Last edited by TainiBean on Dec 14, 2016, 6:18:09 PM
u dont happen to have a foil u used before with good stats and all left over?
"
I'm having issues with mana too on a 6Link @ 83.
I have spirit void and charisma and if i try double herald plus wrath i can't sustain at all. Might be levels, might be flat mana/mana regen required somewhere, but need to get to 90 or so to see if base mana is enough to fix this problem. Build is great so far, melts everything i tried so far with 19k tooltip in HO.

this is actually pretty confusing to me, i mean you propably saw some of my vids, i dont rly have mana issues. Single target it can be a bit annoying, but lower than t16 bosses die so quick that it doesnt matter and turning of 1 herald for guardians is no problem at all because you mostly want them to give power charges and shatter porcupines. Maybe you just expect the mana to be smoother than it is, you can not at all just cast without hitting stuff, and now regen maps you have to be a bit carefull with how much you whirl. But when hitting mobs i never have mana issues as you can see in my videos, and i dont really do anything different :D

TBH just dont worry to much about it, drop 1 herald for now (i would drop thunder to still shatter porcs with ice) and try again in a few levels.

"
zIRCpanik wrote:
u dont happen to have a foil u used before with good stats and all left over?

no sorry, only one i had i gave to a friend allrdy :D
"
netmos wrote:
"
eternity5575 wrote:

By using mana leech. Grab the Spirit void note and you should easily sustain mana as long as you hit something.

"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi man,

Yes, the tree in the "current skill tree" thing just links to the char in my profile so it will allways be my current skill tree. Mana sustain should be fine if you got spirit void, i got 83 unreserved mana. I just checked your profile, you are using rats nest instead of starkonjas, so thats 95 life less -- i added up the life on other slots and we are at pretty much the same because my belt got a bit more and your other stuff doesnt have much more than my gear. Bless your belt and consider getting one with more strenght, divine your belly (like 5% lower than mine), lacking 9% in life nodes on tree, lacking 3 jewels with life for another 16% life. thats 30% life which should be around 600. with that you would be at 5300, the 100 base life from the helmet ends up as about 300 so you would be at 5700. Then you will get 12(per level)*18(levels) = 216 base life which will add up to about another 600, so you will end with about 6300 if my calculations are correct -- Which makes me wonder why you got more life than me :(

The mana will propably fix itself with getting some more levels (base mana per level), i didnt have a 6l on that low level so i cant rly tell if thats the issue. You could also grab druidic rite if its bad, its what i will get in the next 2 levels anyway, gives really nice boosts to flask uptime and mana.

"
yinoneliya wrote:
I took another look, the only difference i see is the starting nodes, i find it smoother and easier to level with a bit more dmg early on and respec these 5 proj dmg nodes to the life/evasion nodes later on when you need them. The rest of the tree is the same as far as i can see.

You are right! Damn. Awesome reply.

I get almost no extra damage from adding Herald of Thunder to my setup.
Dont you think the three skill points in Charisme is better served elsewhere?
- ALso gives a smoother gameplay with mana.

What are your thought about Faster Attacks > LIghtning pen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info