3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

"
robojhao4 wrote:
Hello after seeing this build, i spent like 40 regrets to respec into this build and ive tried to get the exact same items as you and currently using 6 link belly of the beast but somehow my damage is so shitty tooltip dps in hideout with both aura on is only 16k. Can you pls take a look at my level 90 raider please and check if im missing out something thanks.

probably you have to change your jewels, level up gems and maybe higher edps foil (but foil is the last target)
Last edited by streej on Jan 2, 2017, 5:59:34 AM
which item should i change first to improve my champion in dmg ?

rly need help ! first time ST ever:

ty a lot for answers

Bayern des samma mia
"

ty a lot for answers

get a 6l and level/quality your gems, especially levels on wrath and added lightning are important. Overall your gear looks like you got lots of dmg, i would worry more about improving your defenses (life)
first time st ever. could really use some help in what to improve
"
netmos wrote:
"

ty a lot for answers

get a 6l and level/quality your gems, especially levels on wrath and added lightning are important. Overall your gear looks like you got lots of dmg, i would worry more about improving your defenses (life)

ok i have nearly caped res.. and still no jewels on skill tree so i can handle this.. a 6link belly is way to expensive for me... ;(
Bayern des samma mia
"
ok i have nearly caped res.. and still no jewels on skill tree so i can handle this.. a 6link belly is way to expensive for me... ;(

Then get a 6l rare body next. Or maybe try to get similiar gear pieces with higher life on them first, your offensive stats on the gear look really good allrdy, you shouldnt really have damage issues at the moment.
What are u guys thinking about conductivity instead of Projectile weakness? The -35% lightning res debuff Seems to be very huge.
Last edited by HarryHaller on Jan 2, 2017, 1:17:58 PM
"
netmos wrote:
"

Then get a 6l rare body next. Or maybe try to get similiar gear pieces with higher life on them first, your offensive stats on the gear look really good allrdy, you shouldnt really have damage issues at the moment.

no my dmg in t10 maps is insane^^

but only 3.7 k hp and rly get oneshot

but a last question ! how can the thread maker have 9 frenzy charges? i have only 8... didnt he take oak in normal quest reward?
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Jan 2, 2017, 2:04:14 PM
"
"
netmos wrote:
"

no my dmg in t10 maps is insane^^

but only 3.7 k hp and rly get oneshot

but a last question ! how can the thread maker have 9 frenzy charges? i have only 8... didnt he take oak in normal quest reward?

At some point i got corrupted boots with +1 frenzy charge, thats why in some of the vids i have 8 and in some i have 9 frenzies.

"
What are u guys thinking about conductivity instead of Projectile weakness? The -35% lightning res debuff Seems to be very huge.

I dont use proj weakness or conductivity? The only curses used are assasins mark to generate power charges and possible cwdt warlords for extra leech and endurance charges. If you somehow use more then both of these curses are fine but since we got a ton of penetration i think proj weakness would be more dmg, at least if its not some super resist map (like EE+extra res or so).

"
first time st ever. could really use some help in what to improve

Hard to help without having any informations.
Can you tell me what i should upgrade next?

also, did u change ur gems build ? i see double wrath, double orb and u no longer run warlord mark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info