2.5 Probably Cheapest Build Ever ! Rumstick`s Slayer Warchief Fury !

So here`s the deal with this build...anyone that can read and has a basic knowledge of this game can play it.

It focuses on raw physical damage , basically you place a totem , and totem smash ! You only need to press 2 skill buttons and the potions , sometimes I even forget I have potions , that`s how tanky this build is . It is HC viable and it can do any content , even phys reflect or ele reflect maps (tougher,but achievable) . You can just alch , corrupt and go have fun.

Skill Tree LvL 90 :

Bandits :

Normal : Oak
Cruel : Skill Point
Merciless : Oak (Endurance Charge)

Skill gems in order of priority :

Weapon :

Ancestral Warchief -> Faster Attacks -> Melee Physical Damage -> Added Fire Damage -> Weapon Elemental Damage -> Concentrated Effect/Increased Area Of Effect

(I`ve tested this build in harsh conditions and the only reason for using Inc AOE is if you`re farming Dried Lake and want to do it insanely fast)

4Link Setups :

1. CWDT (lvl 10) -> Immortal Call (lvl 12) -> Flame Golem (lvl 12) -> Increased Duration (Max lvl)

2. Leap Slam -> Faster Attacks -> Curse on Hit -> Enfeeble

3. Vaal Haste -> Vaal Haste -> Enduring Cry -> Increased Duration

4. Blasphemy -> Punishment / Hatred / Arctic Armor

(When you are in really hard maps or fighting hard bosses , turn off your Blasphemy and activate your Arctic Armor and obviously use Leap Slam to curse the bosses.)

Good Uniques to complement the build :

Hezmana's Bloodlust - Probably the perfect Unique Weapon to start your map-ing adventure.

Belly Of The Beast - This armor should get you to at least 6.5k HP if not more , depending on your items.

Lightning Coil - Though quite expensive , this armor provides the best option for tanking almost anything.

Carcass Jack - Another pricey option that provides even more AOE and more Damage.

Atziri's Disfavour - This Axe is your endgame weapon , this is probably what you should aim for if you want the best weapon in slot . It is expensive , but it gets the job done , FAST .

Tips and Tricks :

1. Go for your Dual Totems node as soon as possible.

2. After or even on your way to your totem node , pick whatever you feel you need (life / dps).

3. Pick your Endurance Charges and Jewel nodes last.

4. Prioritize LIFE and RESISTANCES on your items before anything else. This way you will get a big life pool and won`t get 1-shot by anything.

5. Prioritize LIFE , AREA DAMAGE , ATTACK SPEED on your jewels . There are 7% Life jewels for no more than 1 Chaos Orb . Get those first and upgrade them as you go , when you get the currency.

6. Don`t be a noob and upgrade your flasks all the time.

7. Don`t die ... ooh wait , you can`t !!

I will leave you all with a link to my current character. I currently sit on 36k DPS , 6.1k HP at level 81. I have only invested about 20 to 30 Chaos Orbs in this character so far and I`m only planning to get myself a better armor and probably some quality gems. But for now , I can run any content available to me. I`m close to getting enough splinters for the Breach Lords. I`ll update this thread and let you guys know how it all went down.

Current Character : Look for RumstickBreach https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/actbrandnew/characters

Cheers !
Last edited by actbrandnew on Dec 11, 2016, 11:37:09 PM
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2016, 2:05:17 AM
Why slayer? Your whole ascendancy almost looks like a waste of points?

I'm not trying to be a dick but you get 20% culling, 15% aoe and 10% attack speed. Out of all the good stuff you can get from ascendancies.

Even if you go from facebreaker to 2-hand there's still so much that doesn't work with warchief.

I really recommend you consider Champion, berserker or something like that instead.

Last edited by Thefatpunk on Dec 21, 2016, 3:44:50 PM
I am using Liftingbronerd's guide. The gear is the same and the tree also, except ypi use enduring cry to get charges and you picked 2× +1 endurance charge.

I guess with granite and basalt flask on and 5 end. charges you are very tanky. I play as a Champion for perm fortify that only adds to the tankines.

How much dps u think i need to go for uber Izaro? With atziri's flask and conc. effect i have 65k per totem. I will get 6l belly in about a day, so that should also make a difference.

Last edited by memberx on Dec 23, 2016, 2:10:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info