Dsgreat's - High performance strict filter

Why?
The goal of this filter is to avoid large tier lists by hiding most items; this keeps the filter short and the performance impact low.

At only 500 lines long it is much easier to edit and understand than larger filters.

The Filter was heavily influenced by Neversink's. I have tried to match his colour's to make the transition easier but removed a lot of the in my opinion unnecessary tiering. IE maps only have 4 tiers 1-5, 5-10, 10-15, 16+.

What does it show
All currency except Scroll's, Whetstone's, Scraps, Alts, Augs and Transmutes.
High-value Energy Shield body armour's (Vaal Regalia's).
All rare gloves, boots, belts, helmets, rings, amulets.
High drop level bases (Steel Rings, Opal Rings and Crystal Belt)
5 & 6 link's.
Chance items Sorcerer Boots, Occultist's Vestment and currently Leather Belts.
All none trash Divination cards.
All none trash Uniques.
All drop Gems.
Maps are broken into 4 tier lists White, Yellow, Red and Other (T16, Fragments, Offering Goddess, etc.)
All Rare Jewel's

The unique and divination card tier lists are from neversinks with the lowest tier hidden.

Where to get it
Download it on pastebin here
Preview it on filterblast here
Last edited by Dsgreat3 on Mar 28, 2017, 6:07:22 PM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 11:36:06 PM
Updated for 2.6. I have removed the unique tier list in line with Neversink.
Updated:

Changed which ES chest's show slightly and removed Occultist's Vestment from showing at all.
Added leather belts to chanceing list.
Last edited by Dsgreat3 on Mar 6, 2017, 1:23:58 PM
hey, enjoyed this so far, did few changes myself (added scourings and eternal orb) but otherwise it's been great. Just wanted to know, did you add that ancient reliquary key to the filter? I checked few times with filtration but didn't find it
"
ItseNurkka wrote:
hey, enjoyed this so far, did few changes myself (added scourings and eternal orb) but otherwise it's been great. Just wanted to know, did you add that ancient reliquary key to the filter? I checked few times with filtration but didn't find it

Hi thanks im not sure how i missed scourings and eternal orbs.

The ancient reliquary key is a Misc Map Items class so it will show.
Updated with Neversink 4.61 unique tier list
v0.2.5

Fixed an issue where 6 sockets and chromatic recipe items were only being shown for rare items or greater not rare or lower.
Fixed Issue where only rare and unique six and 5 links were being shown.
Added Helmets to Rares to be shown.
Increased size of everything to make pickup easier.
Updated Divination card tier list with latest Neversink's.
Only Opal Ring's, Steel Ring's and Crystal Belt's from the map only gear drops will be shown if they are not rare. Previously all map specific gear drops were shown.
Trash (as defined by Neversink) Unique's and Divination cards are no longer shown.
Eternal Orb's are now classed as "Ultra Rare Currency" and are coloured appropriately.
Filter updated for 3.0.
sick filter man, nice job
IGN: ElPapetoh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info