[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

how come i have only 8 fernzy charge before unique corruption, or did i miss something?
3 from original , 2 from skill tree, 1 from bandit , 1 from adcendency, 1 from boots,?

can someone please explain to me? help
3 from tree, 1 near ranger, 1 at bottom duelist, 1 near shadow (like his tree, but 8 is enough bro, 9 take more time to max stack)
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
my gear atm
Spoiler

flask unique: dying sun (are, more project, +max fire res is best for ele reflect map)
jewel should be: life + area dmg/2H melee physic/physic with axe/area dmg/fire dmg (note that melee dmg jewel only affect cyclone dmg, montel burst is project/aoe tag, so no melee physic gem too) or u can drop life and take 3-4dmg mod

normal gear, can easy farm uber lab (pop basalt + stibinite+fortify make me safe even with full charge izaro (1hit nearly dead - 1k3hp left, but if i not be onshoted i will ez full life with flask), and my dmg enough to break phase with short time before all flask ran out) (less than 10s, best is 4s when axe trigger too often)

for ele reflect map i will take down my ring (the normal one because i need int from breach ring)
and use combo
+purity element (for max res since i stack chaos res so im not enough element resist)+ drop herald of ash (dmg still good)

passives tree: poeurl.com/Wp6 (i drop 1 frenzy at shadow place - too far, and drop blood magic (for AA + Herald of Ash + Enfeeble - uber lab farm easier, then i must drop 1 red gem bcz cyclone cost too much mana which i cant recover quick enough (gem is your choice, melee physic or fire pen or weapon ele dmg, but i have herald of ash which is nice because i dont lost too much dmg)
life atm is 5k2, can up to 5k5 with better gear (more life roll) and take leftover life node
//im using fortify with cyclone because i want more safe, u can drop it for other red gem which boost cyclone dmg more

Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Dec 21, 2016, 8:03:41 AM
"
Aggnog wrote:
Actually he's right, I haven't died to reflect even once because you dodge/evade everything.

Dodge yes, but with Resolute Technique you can't evade your own reflected hits.
Last edited by twitticles on Dec 21, 2016, 10:15:05 AM
can i ask for lab point ascend? thanks
Hey bro, congrats on the build. Looks really amazing. Im currently doing a similar one, but similar to mathils.

Btw i'm HC, so i think i'll have to change a few things, so here's my question:

What do u think about going kaoms heart + blood magic stone for insane hp boost? So we dont get 1shotted, ever, and with vaal pact, insane leeching to never die.

Or maybe just going kaoms and use auras/curses.

And of course, the cyclone setup would be on those atk speed essence gloves, a pseudo 5link, since our main damage comes from the molten bursts anyways.

Thx!!
So I just got everything together and my Cyclone tooltip dps in town is only 16k. The only reason my dps is so low is because of my gems? All my gems are low quality and low level would that be the reason I'm missing 20k tooltip dps?

My passive tree is more like mathils but I don't think that's the difference here what am I doing wrong? Is my 5l wrong for Cyclone because its really hard to get 3 reds on Carcass jack.

P.S. Upon leveling up gems just by a couple maps my tooltip is 21k with herald of ash flame golem and hatred on. I bet if I had a proper 5l for cyclone I would get another 3-5k dps. It still seems low but I think I'm on the right track.
Last edited by Wyrmtung on Dec 22, 2016, 3:52:09 PM
How to deal with mana when lvling? 6L Tabula make Cyclone 51 mana per spin
Last edited by ntien93 on Dec 22, 2016, 9:56:24 PM
"
Wyrmtung wrote:
So I just got everything together and my Cyclone tooltip dps in town is only 16k. The only reason my dps is so low is because of my gems? All my gems are low quality and low level would that be the reason I'm missing 20k tooltip dps?

My passive tree is more like mathils but I don't think that's the difference here what am I doing wrong? Is my 5l wrong for Cyclone because its really hard to get 3 reds on Carcass jack.

P.S. Upon leveling up gems just by a couple maps my tooltip is 21k with herald of ash flame golem and hatred on. I bet if I had a proper 5l for cyclone I would get another 3-5k dps. It still seems low but I think I'm on the right track.

You should swap added fire for WED. And the cyclone tooltip doesn't matter that much. It's all about how comfortalbe you feel in maps.
"
forfun142857 wrote:
"
Wyrmtung wrote:

You should swap added fire for WED. And the cyclone tooltip doesn't matter that much. It's all about how comfortalbe you feel in maps.
Also why don't you use Darkray? It's very nice boost even non-corrupted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info