[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

I'd recommend you Poacher->Infusion->Veil->Slaughter because status immunity is very nice to have.
I'm thinking of dropping Blood Magic on the tree and instead put it on the 6L by replacing the Fire Pen. By doing that I think I'll manage to squeeze a Flammability, HoA, and some other auras on the build.
is this build can fight against uber atziri? i am new to this league and fail alot build... currently level 65 level haven try out cyclone asa i reach 70+ i will try cyclone .. thanks alot.. sorry for bad english
What is the more effective damage role on jewelry, #-# to physical or #-# to fire?
How do you manage reflect mobs without vaal pact? Is the high dodge enough to not kill yourself from a reflect mob?
"
ImaginaryBob wrote:
How do you manage reflect mobs without vaal pact? Is the high dodge enough to not kill yourself from a reflect mob?

It's a standard build.
i have been playing this a bit with carcas jack and increased aoe instead of conc, maybe im crazy but it feels even stronger for single target because every blast will hit the targets instead of half missing and for trash mobs it just explodes the entire screen.

maybe i am biased and trick myself into thinking its better because i find it so much fun but for sure worth testing i think
inc aoe is better until you reach red maps
"
Twilightz wrote:
"
ImaginaryBob wrote:

It's a standard build.

Actually he's right, I haven't died to reflect even once because you dodge/evade everything.

I'd also like to address people who don't want to go blood magic.

First of all just getting one 0.4% leech node won't let you sustain a 6l cyclone it just doesn't happen. You need to invest in mana on hit jewels in every slot and you still might run out of mana sometimes. The only benefit you get from going mana is HOA since you can always have flammability on CWDT for bosses if you really want to.

Another aspect nobody mentions is that you lose another 35% hp from losing bm which is a pretty big deal since most melee deaths in the current game are from volatiles and you can't really get enough hp on any life build.
Last edited by Aggnog on Dec 20, 2016, 11:10:52 PM
hi i play your build is great:) i change little bit tree:) BM is great i no need aura:) i can do all red maps:)
I have 42k cyclone dps in hide and 8,150 molten burst dmg:)

Last edited by armanii84 on Dec 21, 2016, 1:33:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info