[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

Hashtag MAD in this thread

#MAD

Should really focus on your own builds instead of trying to make the other person copy yours.
Last edited by Twilightz on Dec 19, 2016, 12:25:23 AM
Why blood magic?
"
Twilightz wrote:
Hashtag MAD in this thread

#MAD

Should really focus on your own builds instead of trying to make the other person copy yours.

#STUPID

The whole reason why this part of the forum exists is because 90% of players copy builds.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
how do u sustain mana while lvling up ? and after ?
bro dying sun is good right??
Do you think slapping Culling Strike Support onto the axe would be any helpful? I feel like culling can be pretty strong but I'm not sure if it's worth dropping a support gem for it. 10% cull and 38% damage isn't the worst thing though.
"
lolu wrote:
how do u sustain mana while lvling up ? and after ?

You need to do longer casts of cyclone. Instead of having the mouse directly ontop of your character and constantly switching directions, move your mouse across the screen and spin across it. Every time you switch direction you are using up mana. It gets much easier once you get Blood Magic (if you get it).
Last edited by itsNaeno on Dec 19, 2016, 4:41:02 PM
doable at all in HC or no?
"
juanito88 wrote:
bro dying sun is good right??

Dying sun is the best expensive upgrage for this build. All bonuses it provides are awesome. I've started using this flask and decided to swap added fire from cyclone setup for faster attacks because molten burst's damage became MUCH higher and I want even more procs.
which should we invest in first? avatar of veil or avatar of slaughter
i feel with darkrays avatar of veil first would be better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info