[3.2 Raider - Cyclone] Aggnog's flaming meatball massacre

"
armanii84 wrote:
hi i have question what you take first and second in ascendency?

Slaughter first and veil second, i added a small section about tree progression in the op.
Thanks for the cool build. Still working my way to lvl 55 for the axe but Im curious how much of a damage drop off there is from a 5 socket axe vs a 6 socket. I'm dirt poor so a 5 socket is about the best I can do right now. Think I can hit mid tier maps with that and a rare amulet?
I debating using Kintsugi over Daresso, the evasion, life, less damage seem pretty sexy to me for this build. Do you think that 3 endurance charges and 6% dodge beat that? The onslaught may push me to your side, though i imagine it doesnt activate very often at all? Thoughts?
The 6% dodge is a lot more valuable when you reach dodge cap (im at 72% with it). The charges also let your immortal call reach 1.6sec instead of 0.4sec otherwise. Onslaught is up quite often since it activates on spells as well.

Either way there are alternatives to chest slot but when I started i settled on this one and it turned out great.
hi, when boss fight how can u cyclone up and down around boss like this?
Gonna repeat my question .nice build :)gonna try it.Whi not using increased area of effect maiby on cyclone set up and if yes then what gem i should replace? and what should be order in ascendancy points?Whi no faster attacks set up on cyclone ?
^: u can swap Increase AoE with fortify and gain fority from other source (leap slam maybe)
and the reason i think because for more safely
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
"
opendreamt9 wrote:
hi, when boss fight how can u cyclone up and down around boss like this?

Cast cyclone on yourself rather than your target and move your mouse around.
great build i now 76lvl:) and me gear for now,i must finish uber lab now:)

Last edited by armanii84 on Dec 14, 2016, 11:25:12 AM
Hey, so totally new to this and I'm bad at theorycrafting and junk. Would anyone know if Poacher's Aim Viridian Jewel is a worthwhile jewel for this build? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info