[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

I have an idea, if we get 2 more sockets, we will get 1 more golem do we can use ES shield and -1 curse from tree do we can run discipline that would skyrocket our EHP so hard but i aint sure about dmg cóż we get 2 more jewels but we loose 1 curse. Ill try this out later cóż im at work atm.
Anyways i enjoy playing with golems, i respecced from srs and it feels way better i can even clear 3 mam party solo t14 map. The only problem is when u get near mobs (blasphemy rangę) so mobs hits u hard. Thats why i was thinking of switching to 1 hammer shield 1 curse discipline. Lmk what do you think bout it and maybe of u tested that stuff.

important tip
If you guys dont have empower lvl 3 you should use minion speed (instead of ele Focus - ofc if you dont have minion speed on jewellery dat will give you Nice QoL while playing maps) also for closed maps like dungeon etc convocation is a must:)
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
Last edited by ericcol2p on Dec 13, 2016, 2:38:21 PM
"
ericcol2p wrote:
I have an idea, if we get 2 more sockets, we will get 1 more golem do we can use ES shield and -1 curse from tree do we can run discipline that would skyrocket our EHP so hard but i aint sure about dmg cóż we get 2 more jewels but we loose 1 curse. Ill try this out later cóż im at work atm.
Anyways i enjoy playing with golems, i respecced from srs and it feels way better i can even clear 3 mam party solo t14 map. The only problem is when u get near mobs (blasphemy rangę) so mobs hits u hard. Thats why i was thinking of switching to 1 hammer shield 1 curse discipline. Lmk what do you think bout it and maybe of u tested that stuff.

important tip
If you guys dont have empower lvl 3 you should use minion speed (instead of ele Focus - ofc if you dont have minion speed on jewellery dat will give you Nice QoL while playing maps) also for closed maps like dungeon etc convocation is a must:)

Why would we get another golem with 2 more jewel slots? If the Anima Stone would give +1 golem for EVERY 3 primordial jewel we have socketed we would already have 6 golems as we have 7 Primordial jewels socketed. But it only gives that bonus once.

5 Golems:

+1 standard
+2 Clayshapers
+2 Anima Stone (+1 alone and +1 from at least 3 primordial jewels)

Something else:
To all that play this build in Breach: Don't focus too hard on getting the minion speed jewellery. It is insanely expensive if you want it with good stats like life/ES/resistances. Talking 6ex+ here.

If you can't afford high life/high ES on your minion speed jewellery, go without the speed. You will lose too much survivability if you prioritize the QoL Minion Speed above life/ES.

That being said, I will surely use all my Essences of Fear on high ilvl rings/amulets to hopefully roll something good.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 13, 2016, 3:34:53 PM
"
ericcol2p wrote:

important tip

You would lose a golem if you used a shield. You can already get capped block with the 2 maces. The build is meant to walk through mobs with a phasing flask.

Minion speed is not better than ele focus.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Oh, my bad then and thanks for explanation.
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
is this build unplayable without the jewels?

id like to try it and use it to farm the currency in maps etc then get to end game stuff when i can aford the gems, will this work or is the build just not playable at all without them?

4 exalt each jewel is really hard to aford
"
knutzi wrote:
is this build unplayable without the jewels?

id like to try it and use it to farm the currency in maps etc then get to end game stuff when i can aford the gems, will this work or is the build just not playable at all without them?

4 exalt each jewel is really hard to aford

You want at least one primordial might for the golem AI, but it's hard to say "it works" without the jewel. You basically lose the aggro AI and 2 golems. Might as well play something else until you can afford the jewels. Not all builds are budget friendly!
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
How viable would a +2 Minion helmet crafted with an Essence of Horror (socketed gems have 30% more elemental damage) be?

You'd end up with a level 23 Flame Golem at best. And the Essence of Horror kinda takes care of Controlled Destruction.
"
kahzin wrote:
How viable would a +2 Minion helmet crafted with an Essence of Horror (socketed gems have 30% more elemental damage) be?

You'd end up with a level 23 Flame Golem at best. And the Essence of Horror kinda takes care of Controlled Destruction.

Well if you're doing that to save funds on the 6L, it'd be fine. It'd be like a 5 link or so which is enough to do everything until tier 15.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
kahzin wrote:

Well if you're doing that to save funds on the 6L, it'd be fine. It'd be like a 5 link or so which is enough to do everything until tier 15.

You're loosing 14% more damage compared to a 6 linked non +1 armour and a level 3 empower. Even though, not sure if it's worth it since finding a +2 minion helm that also has somewhat good ES won't be that cheap either.
Well, with "Skin of the Loyal" out I don't see the point of using a helmet for the flame golem setup.

If you can afford the ~8ex the jewels will cost you, you can buy a 3B2R1G Skin of the Loyal and a Level 3 Empower for around 80c each. That will result in a Level 25 Flame Golem (if our Flame golem is corrupted to 21)

Also, Skin of the Loyal is definitely end game viable. I am sitting on 7.5k EHP at level 77 with only life and ES nodes left to get. Should come out at about 9k EHP. Sure enough, a 6linked high ES chest with +1 gem level corruption would be MUCH better, but unless you chanced yourself a bunch of Skyforths this league so you can afford it, it wont happen^^

Also, the next upgrade is not that "expensive" compared to ES chests. A "+2 to socketed gems" Skin of the Loyal is sitting at aroun 7-10ex at the moment. And that would be simply insane as that would give us a level 27 Flame Golem with a Level 3 Empower.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 13, 2016, 6:27:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info