How to flip for massive profit? New players please read this !

I don't think this can happen because there is no AH so this kind of scam/shady trading doesn't exist in poe.
/s
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
I don't think this can happen because there is no AH so this kind of scam/shady trading doesn't exist in poe.
/s

well bro the "AH" is poe trade bro. go youtube procurement poe and poe trade ; )
I assume aswell without an AH in the game this kind of flipping can't exist ! It's just not possible. There arn't market manipulations or flipping in PoE !! Come on man you are overthinking too much :D
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I assume aswell without an AH in the game this kind of flipping can't exist ! It's just not possible. There arn't market manipulations or flipping in PoE !! Come on man you are overthinking too much :D

LOL flipping is happening bro people are doing it ..
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Sorry I have no experience flipping items for profit. 4ex per person per day profit in the first week of the league seems to be only for seasoned players like you ; ) By the way, are you the guy who linked the headhunter in general chat yesterday lol? He happened to have 5 challenges completed too !

I only managed to make 2ex all by selling uniques that I have found on the third day and I be happy just by making at least 40 chaos per day during the first week where some uniques still has some value....

Still, the strategy to price check items like i mentioned above works but it may be very annoying lol for the sellers.

This is what... 2nd week of the league? so yeah you should be pulling about that much if not more if you spend all your "play time" actively flipping... It's too boring for me, to just flip but if you do that and only that then yes, this is very manageable at this time during the league... only 5 achievements cuz i don't like this league, nor the skills they made FOTM nor where this game is going... so no it wasn't me with the HH

That estimate is for SC league, HC will be a tad slower with the profits..... obviously
Last edited by AintCare on Dec 9, 2016, 2:41:59 AM
"
AintCare wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Sorry I have no experience flipping items for profit. 4ex per person per day profit in the first week of the league seems to be only for seasoned players like you ; ) By the way, are you the guy who linked the headhunter in general chat yesterday lol? He happened to have 5 challenges completed too !

I only managed to make 2ex all by selling uniques that I have found on the third day and I be happy just by making at least 40 chaos per day during the first week where some uniques still has some value....

Still, the strategy to price check items like i mentioned above works but it may be very annoying lol for the sellers.

This is what... 2nd week of the league? so yeah you should be pulling about that much if not more if you spend all your "play time" actively flipping... It's too boring for me, to just flip but if you do that and only that then yes, this is very manageable at this time during the league... only 5 achievements cuz i don't like this league, nor the skills they made FOTM nor where this game is going... so no it wasn't me with the HH

That estimate is for SC league, HC will be a tad slower with the profits..... obviously

Bro, early stages of the league is best time for flipping as new item prices are uncertain and unique item value do not depreciate that much since there are not so much supply. When supply becomes too much to the point that it is so saturated or players already farmed that item already, prices will drop.

And so does flipping.

I don't do flipping too but this league rocks . Breach rewards is awesome but the recent map drop nerfs kill all the fun and map sustainability .
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Bro, early stages of the league is best time for flipping as new item prices are uncertain and unique item value do not depreciate that much since there are not so much supply. When supply becomes too much to the point that it is so saturated or players already farmed that item already, prices will drop.

And so does flipping.

I don't do flipping too but this league rocks . Breach rewards is awesome but the recent map drop nerfs kill all the fun and map sustainability .

neither... should be neither ... bro

and how can you make a lot of currency a "pop" if people don't have much early in the league? best time is mid league, alot of ppl playing, buying, trading, for a lot of EX, not some chaos bs in the first week
"
AintCare wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

And so does flipping.

neither... should be neither ... bro

and how can you make a lot of currency a "pop" if people don't have much early in the league? best time is mid league, alot of ppl playing, buying, trading, for a lot of EX, not some chaos bs in the first week

Alright you maybe right since i have no experience and means of flipping ; )
TFW when all the flippers come to deny flipping early.

Flipping early in league is best, cause you establish base currency pool and market dominance, that can last until you don't need no more currency.

With the AH their cheap items would be bought, so they would have to manipulate market in other way. But, yes, "there is no flipping" and "AH would bring ruin" to the game, in which, trading is already ruined.
Spreading salt since 2006
Yes and do you think they are the ONLY group of friends doing this??

The next day no one will buy their items at the right price because there are plenty of other people doing the same, and people will see those cheap prices listed they will not pay more to anyone else.

So no your logic is very flawed it only works in a very few items whether there's a big demand for them or random less common items.
ey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info