[2.5] The Infernal Queen - Burning Arrow Ascendant

Very cool build. I was thinking about doing something similar, but crit based. Any thoughts / advice on going crit as a Scion?
"
nasty69 wrote:
Very cool build. I was thinking about doing something similar, but crit based. Any thoughts / advice on going crit as a Scion?

Getting crit will be much harder as you'd also need to get crit multi and chance on top of everything else.. not sure if it'll be viable for the skilltree. I suppose you could go Deadeye-Inquisitor and go hybrid lifepool, not sure.
Last edited by blvcksvn on Dec 11, 2016, 4:34:50 PM
"
MFJones wrote:
How much life with Kaom's?

6k atm; still missing 5 5% life nodes and a jewel socket and rings/boots aren't optimized yet.
would you say going Ascendant is the most optimal way or are there other options you would consider?
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
would you say going Ascendant is the most optimal way or are there other options you would consider?

I suppose you could go Chieftain or Inquisitor, but the extra arrow and pierce chance means you don't need to run LMP/GMP and can cap pierce fairly comfortably, and adding crit puts too much strain on tree and gearing. Going Elementalist is probably better but I didn't want to make yet another witch. With a bit of work Deadeye would also be usable.
Scion is also due to get numerical buffs in the near future, so hopefully that will make the build a tiny bit stronger.
Last edited by blvcksvn on Dec 11, 2016, 5:17:48 PM
I want to try this build out because I'm a huge fan of ignite. Even started a fireball elementalist this league for that reason, but a bow character with pierce seems to play better.

How's the single target damage like?

I'm looking forward to seeing some videos of the build in action because this looks very interesting with this league's new uniques.
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
I want to try this build out because I'm a huge fan of ignite. Even started a fireball elementalist this league for that reason, but a bow character with pierce seems to play better.

How's the single target damage like?

I'm looking forward to seeing some videos of the build in action because this looks very interesting with this league's new uniques.

Single target is pretty good for a 5-link and no quality on my gems yet. I've only gotten up to tier11 maps so far, it's a little squishy on rough mods but certainly a lot of fun. I'll try to get a video up when I can escape the horrid latency from college internet. I'm updating constantly so please check back once in a while!
What is you opinion on using Voidwalker boots?
"
keyix wrote:
What is you opinion on using Voidwalker boots?

Voidwalker only procs on kill and lacks life or resists; Pierce gem has a more multiplier and we already get 50% from gem, 30% from Ascendancy and 15% from gem. It's better for something without innate pierce, such as a Chieftain or Elementalist.
What do you think about Mathil's similar build and how does it compare to yours in terms of damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info