Tattoo question! Inner side of arm dilemma :(

"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
- Leviticus 19:28

Coolstorybro

I think my tattoos are the least of my worries if you end up being right about what happens when we die.
U MAD?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm now almost 40. I've been unable to do any real exercise for about 3 years.

But no, it's not that hard. I'll never go to a gym or hit a hardcore diet (no carbs works short term, but that's about it) and I enjoy food and the occasional drink too much to really stress about it. I'm officially slightly overweight for my height. It's the damn folds that shit me. Only a few but there they are...

Have you been unabe because of some health related issue or just not in the mood?

If its the mood, some hardcore diet isnt necesarry at all, just eat until you've stopped being hungry, dont need to finish the plate every time or go overboard, then simply jogging should solve the problem of the folds pretty quickly,every 2 days after you get home from work, eat and relax a bit then go for a 30min-1h jog(however much you can manage but be sure to continue till youre drenched in sweat), and keep it up, it actually makes you really happy especially when the endorphin kicks in from the effort, plus if you got a partner you can go jogging with her, its a lot easier when you got someone to do it with you push each other further past the limit!

i lost about 20kg in roughly 8 months of doing this, so i assure you it works and its not hard at all, it acutally gets kinda addictive after a while, and i also never went to a gym or did any insane diets, pretty normal eating and cut down hard on the beer(just drink liquor when you feel like drinkinyg)

I wouldn't say unable were it just a choice, heh. I've been in and out of day surgeries since late 2013. My last major op was in Feb this year, and I'm down to maintenance self injections every fortnight, which is awesome. To add to this, i have a heat/stress allergy that makes me erupt in hives if I sweat excessively, which of course I do very easily now because I'm out of shape. And finally, for some unknown reason, my right leg refuses to man up and just aches at weird times. I had the nerves tested (mini electric shocks, that was no fun) but all they could determine was my reflexes are actually faster than most....

Point being, I've been fucked for years and only now can do sustained walking daily. And do.

Oh, if I lost 20kg I'd be almost unhealthily underweight. Like I said, I'm not huge. I hide it well. But there's a little bulge and definitely a few folds if I sag. I'll get there, don't worry. :)

What about a little light swimming? Most low-impact exercise there is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info