Poe.Trade creator forced people to write own indexers with new "Like Very Fast" feature

So your saying the system is rigged by the top 1% billionaries who write thier own laws?

wait what? where was I? oh ...yes..

So your saying the system is rigged by the top 1 % of poe traders who write thier own api?

Art imitates life indeed...

"
minezeye wrote:

So your saying the system is rigged by the top 1% billionaries who write thier own laws?

wait what? where was I? oh ...yes..

So your saying the system is rigged by the top 1 % of poe traders who write thier own api?

Art imitates life indeed...

Ive made this post just to rise awareness. People are F^^ked hard by Poe.Trade and they are gladly taking D^^k in :)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Dec 8, 2016, 5:35:23 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Ive made this post just to rise awareness. People are F^^ked hard by Poe.Trade and they are gladly taking D^^k in :)

It's 2016. People are allowed whatever sexuality they desire, as long as they're not breaking any laws.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I don't get it. OP is saying poe.trade is slow and there are other services that are faster? What's the big deal?
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
I don't get it. OP is saying poe.trade is slow and there are other services that are faster? What's the big deal?

The private services give a select few a remarkable advantage when playing path of ebay.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
People just now finding out about indexers and even the woops thanks to Ziggy/Ziz. This isn't anything new by a looooong shot.
Its not that... Shown items are posted like minutes after they were already available in API.

Uh.. Yeah. I thought this was a well-known fact about poe.trade, but I guess not, lol. Known this for at least half a year myself.
But hey. You learn something new every day :>
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 8, 2016, 5:57:15 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
The items update each few min, while the items from GGG API update instantly, making it so much easier for flippers with own written indexer tools to snipe EVERYTHING below anyone else will be able to even see it on poe.trade results page.

From my tests it looks like the poe.trade search is off by 20-30 sec before it picks up new items.

My indexer picks them up instantly.

When pming ppl with only poe.trade you are very likely to NEVER be able to compete. Every cheap item that can be flipped will be sniped as of is now only by users of self made indexers.

Sad but thats the next blow for all the casual players meaning simply "You wont be able to get that shiny stuff you dreamed of go farm like a bot" :)

Just wanned to warn people why everything worthy u try to buy will be soon replaced with reply "SRY ALREADY SOLD" while poe.trade shows it was up for sale for 1 second.

GL

And people are still asking "what could possibly go wrong if there would be a totally automatic, instantly updating AH implemented?"...

On topic: see, your indexer already does "good things" :D
Other people do other "wonderful things" with the game (without being caught; or by not using usual & vulgar "hacks").
Spoiler

Everyone can guess who is represented by Venusaur here.
And no, it's not poe.trade.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Dec 8, 2016, 7:03:43 PM
trading is getting worse everyday in PoE... Honestly it has never been worse than in Breach league. I am curious to see what GGG does plan to counter this but I would be surprised that they don't give a fuck about it.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Dec 8, 2016, 7:21:10 PM
trading in this game is a huge turnoff. I didn't mind trading in D2 because there was a LOT less to trade for. But in POE it's a freaking job. I'd stick around in this game much longer if they had a Self found only ladder with better drop rates. Finding items on your own just isn't fun with the current drop structure

the simple fix for flipping is that once an item is traded it can't be traded again. I'm sure that would piss a lot of people off but it's the only fix
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Dec 8, 2016, 8:50:50 PM
Instead of blaming the people who put in effort to make their trading experience better, use your time to teach newbies to stop underpricing their items.

Its pretty obvious where the problem lies, and its not the indexers.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info