Content Update 2.5.0 Concept Art

Looks good
Saved
These look amazing!! Love to see more concept art in the future. Thanks for sharing!
The art is great but you know what is really impressive? This post actually made it to page three before someone couldn't help themselves from being negative. Good work POE community. One page at a time.
Last edited by blobulator1 on Dec 8, 2016, 9:12:26 PM
Beautiful art, both in conception and execution.
Lovely work
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm loving the flavour in these new uniques. Reminds me of playing MTG early days before everything turned grey metal and artifact, when there was plenty of cool lore built into items and creatures. Nice work team.
When the 3D art for these comes out, GGG will drown in $$$ due to skin transfers... i'm eyeing those claws, holy sht they would look good!
If those are the concepts, I'd love to know just how fast your concept person is! D: Or who they are and if they've got an online presence with their other work somewhere on the internet or something. Very cool stuff.
Though when reading the title, I was hoping for more sketches. Sketches please? *loves early concept sketches*
Hm, useless unless there will be 3D for it.
Why is it that some unique items don't have a unique 3D art? Especially the ones that are newly released.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info